A good middle of the road Inn just off the shore of Lake Union in North Seattle. Complimentary Shuttle made trips to downtown very easy. The rooms were clean, the complimentary breakfast was basic but you could fill up as it is a buffet. The space available for breakfast was a little crowded, but with reasonably fast turnover it was not a major issue. Staff were very helpful, always cheerful and efficient at their work. Short walk to Joeys' that was a great place to eat. I would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union