We were in town for the weekend and tried the Silver Cloud for the first time. Awesome stay. We have two young children and they loved the pool. It was walking distance to many fine restaurants.
The best part of the stay was the shuttle service.
We parked our car for weekend and never used it once -- that to us made the weekend even more pleasant.
The front desk was helpful and polite. The shuttle drivers were great. Kudos to all the drivers. The beds were O.K. and rooms were clean.
The breakfast was very good and well stocked. Great way to start the morning.
Would definitely stay again but only if the shuttle service was running.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union