1,623 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicea lake view roomfree breakfastspace needleduke's chowder housebreakfast roommake your own wafflesacross the streetfrench doorsyogurtsecure parkingpool and hot tubrestaurants within walking distancehotel shuttleclose to downtownthird floor
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The hotel is convenient to southern Lake Union; a shuttle is available for transportation to other popular parts of the city; parking is free and secure; the staff is friendly, efficient and accommodating; our room was clean, comfortable, nicely furnished and in excellent condition; and the included breakfast was excellent -- better than what many other hotels offer. Also, the room rate seemed fair, considering the hotel's quality and location. I left some property behind when checking out. A phone call to the hotel later in the day resulted in the desk clerk recovering my property from the room immediately and promising to ship it to me right away. One couldn't ask for better service.

3  Thank M545JGrobertm
Jennifer G, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn - Seattle Lake Union, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear M545JGrobertm,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! Hearing your story, I could not be prouder of our team here. Our goal is to offer the friendliest service with the cleanest amenities and it seems that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again very soon!

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer M. Gove

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had a nice experience at the Silver Cloud Lake Union. It was our first time staying at a Silver Cloud hotel and we found the front desk staff to be helpful and courteous. The breakfast was of a better quality than most free hotel breakfasts I have had. The breakfast room has a view of Lake Union which is a nice change from the dungeon rooms where hotels normally serve their free breakfasts.

The room was well appointed and comfortable although I must say I am not fond of the square pillows and found them awkward. The TV is probably the biggest I have ever seen in a hotel room.

We did not use the gym or pool but the amenities are there to enjoy. The hotel shuttle is a nice bonus but it is important to clarify the hours of operation with the front desk if you are relying on this mode of transportation. We had a couple of misunderstandings which caused us some delays.

Overall a good hotel, I would likely stay there again.

1  Thank Original_LFB

Dear Original_LFB,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent to to Seattle! We are honored to have exceeded your expectations with our genuine and thoughtful service. As a brand, we strive to ensure that our amenities and services bring the comforts of home while you are traveling, like our 24 hour coffee service or our 55" TVs. We hope to see you again soon for your next vacation to Seattle.

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer M. Gove

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stayed here because my daughter wanted to have a birthday party in a hotel with a pool. I requested a king suite and a room close by. Everyone who worked at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were very next to each other, very spacious, and we even had a mini-view of Lake Union! I also appreciated that the rooms were fairly soundproof and I did not hear my daughter and her friends giggling all night. I liked that the pool was just off the lobby (not in some far corner) and it was much larger than a normal hotel pool. Both pool and spa and seemed well maintained. My only complaint about the king suite is that there is no eating table with chairs. The breakfast was average, but the woman who maintained the breakfast area worked very hard the whole time making sure the coffee urns were full and that nothing ran out. Overall, a nice staycation for all of us!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017

great place to stay, comfortable, excellent services great Price. Shuttle services is execelent, you can get to anyplace in Seattle by several kind of tranportation. Breakfast is excellent. Quiet place and cozy

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank claudia v
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This place has every thing you need to be comfortable. Right off the bet Alex at the front desk upgraded our room, the breakfast was so good and plenty of seating. You name it it's complimentary, a shuttle to 3 different places in Seattle, business center had free printing, laundry was complimentary. The pool and spa is open 24 hours. The staff was so kind and very helpful.

1  Thank Jamie F