Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
US$319
US$219
Priceline
2,091 results
All reviewsspace needlegreat locationgates foundationfull kitchenwithin walking distanceemp museumfree breakfastthe breakfast areaacross the streetbedroom suitefew blockspacific science centeralaskan cruisewould stay here againyogurtfront desk staffother attractions
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The hotel was good as are most Hamptons. The breakfast was quite crowded, but they kept up with it. The location is very good for Seattle tourists. The only problem was that the room was supposed to be non-smoking and obviously was not. Smell was noticeable. Not sure what gives with that. I told them. They need to de-fume da room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Ken W
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We deeply appreciate it. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We had a great stay here for two nights in September. The rooms were nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The full breakfast was great! The best thing was that it was 3 blocks from the space needle. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because our room had a door leading to the room next to us and the soundproofing was horrible. We could here every cough from the people staying next to us. Overall though I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was our honeymoon, and the staff upgraded our room, gave us a complimentary bag of goodies, and offered to have a bottle of champagne sent to the room at no additional cost. Overall, they did everything they could to make our stay memorable. Will definitely recommend to others. Great job!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and extremely kind words. This means so much to us and we really appreciate it. We were very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to see you again very soon on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It doesn’t look like the most glamourous place to stay but for what I needed was actually a great choice. It really gave me everything I needed for a comfortable stay .. good in room facilities like good coffee and coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, strong wifi etc. The room was perfectly clean and really comfortable and while I didn’t have much interaction with the front desk / staff any quick interactions I did have indicated the service was great too. It is a set of suites so there’s no hotel restaurant or bar, however there is one literally next door so it’s not a big deal. The only minor things for improvement was the air con which wasn’t the best, it wasn’t a big deal for me as by the time I was travelling it wasn’t very warm or humid but I guess it may not be as comfortable in the summer. The location isnt bad, it’s about a 10-15 min walk to the main downtown area which isn’t a big deal but if you’re looking for a really central location you will get better placed hotels. Overall though I really enjoyed the stay and the big testament for me is whether I would go back .. and I definitely would.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The location was great, but I was disappointed in this Hampton Inn. I booked the room based on other Hampton Inn stays. The room was large, but a little dirty and not really up to Hampton standards. The breakfast and breakfast room were nice and the staff was helpful. I was a little annoyed with having to pay $16 for parking on top of the room charge. The parking garage is poorly designed and very hard to navigate even in a small vehicle.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We deeply appreciate it. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my team. You are a vaued guest and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Seattle area.