“Cannot beat it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Seattle, United States
“Cannot beat it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stay at the Hampton Inn from time to time as a personal treat. Rates are very reasonable. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful and checking in is a breeze. The company has really gone out to make the stay a fun one with specific pictures on your door, funny clips in the elevator that gets a smile in the morning. Rooms are clean, quiet and a great Restaurant/Bar across the street and a Full Grocery store a block away, wish I could move in.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Bob E
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am completely to hear of your experience with us and all of the items you enjoyed during your stay. I have shared this with my team. We truly appreciate your extremely kind words and the fact that you chose us for your stay in Seattle. We wish you and your family a very safe and Happy Holiday Season. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I booked this hotel on the tail end of an extended visit back to the states. The price was appealing as was the proximity to our old neighborhood (Queen Anne). We were not expecting much from this hotel, merely a consistent place to come back to sleep, shower, and re-group from visiting with friends and family. We arrived at the hotel very early and they were able to accommodate us with early check in. During a busy time of year this may not be possible but was a nice bonus for check in. Our room was a nice size, clean, and in good repair.

Our first morning there we decided to try our luck with the breakfast and this was where I was truly surprised. The options were nearly endless as far as hotel breakfasts go. Rotating hot egg and meat options daily, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, bagels or toast, 5 different kinds of cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt and coffee or tea.

They had an area where you could purchase additional snacks, forgotten toiletries, etc but the hotel is located across the street from a grocery store so it was simply a convenience factor. The staff was courteous and would give you a smile whenever you passed by. This hotel is walking distance to several popular Seattle attractions but is still tucked away from the bustle that is downtown. Would gladly stay at this hotel again in the future.

1 Thank wattage85
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 8 January 2014

Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Again I picked a Hampton Inn in the city where I was going and not disappointed. This Inn is a large property and is close to downtown, the Space Needle and other attractions. The staff was great and one of the better hot breakfast in the chain. Will stay there again when in Seattle.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank License697

Fairhaven, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Everything was great, and their breakfast buffet is the best! I only had one problem as they had music playing all night long in the carport. I called around 3AM and they lowered the volume (didn't understand why there was music at the entrance...)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank WHOI
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 6 January 2014

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We arrived fairly late after a long flight and were checked in quickly. We all enjoyed a restful night sleep. Our 2 bedroom suite was fairly small but well organised and comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped and the hotel was in a good location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Familywith3teens

Seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Was able to do an early check in and a late check out. Appreciated that they let us leave our car there after check out due to the fact that our flight wasn't until later that night and we wanted to walk around the city. Breakfast items were great tasting and the variety in options were nice. Breakfast staff were friendly as well and willing to help wherever needed! If we were to stay in Seattle again this would be our first choice!

1 Thank Pamela A
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 2 January 2014

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

The staff at this Hampton in is always nice, friendly and helpful. The hotel is walking distance to the Seattle Center, Space Needle and monorail. Also walking distance to great bars and restaurants. We are season ticket holders to the Seahawks and are originally from Seattle but now live out of town. For the Price, location and service I highly recommend this hotel

1 Thank BlkIrish
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 1 January 2014

Happy Holidays!!!