“Would stay here again!”

Ranked #19 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Vancouver, Canada
“Would stay here again!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I checked in early on Saturday Feb 8 and the ladies were wonderful. They were very nice, welcoming and professional. I've stayed here a few times and always a great experience. Location is great, walking distance to the space needle and very close to pike place market. The only downside to the hotel is the staff as a checked out today, feb 10. They weren't thankful and professional, thats why I give service 4/5. Other than that I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed February 2014
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Los Alamiros, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This hotel is amazing, the quality of the people who work there as well as the room. I was there on a conference and when I left in the am they had a goody bad ready to go that I was able to take. They offered free waters and were fantastic.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Sandra A
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 9 February 2014

Concord, New Hampshire
Reviewed 5 February 2014

A wonderful hotel in all respects. Very good and friendly staff, terrific location for events, shopping, and sightseeing in Seattle, Easy to get to and from, large well appointed guest rooms, and plenty of parking places. We stayed at Hampton for 3 nights and they upgraded me to a suite, which was a full size one bed room apartment with fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, very good working space, and well lighted rooms.

As I used to live in Seattle, I knew that the location of the hotel would be ideal for most of my plans. The Hampton is located 2 blocks from Seattle Center at the base of Queen Anne Hill. Seattle Center has a variety of museums, cultural activities and a number of events throughout the year. The Monorail which departs from the Seattle Center every 10 minutes goes to the center of downtown (opposite Nordstrom and three blocks from the Pike Place Market). So you if you do not want to rent a car, you can take the Monorail and walk to the Aquarium, go shopping, see Pike Place Market, etc. go back on the Monorail and be a little over two blocks from the hotel.

Our checked-in was enjoyable- something I normally do not associate with front desks at most hotels. The front desk staff was very professional, but had a great sense of humor. Britney, the lady I checked-in with, did a great job of looking for a room where she felt we would be very comfortable.

The breakfast was a standard Hampton Inn breakfast, but the lady who is there to oversee it was the friendliest and most pleasant person I have met at a Hampton Inn. The guests who were there long term she greeted by name, she spoke with everyone, and made the guests feel like a "guest".

The suite was very comfortable. It could sleep as many as four with a king bed and a pull out couch double bed. It all looked very new and was extremely comfortable.

The only negative was construction in the neighborhood, so it can be tricky getting on Mercer Street to get to I 5 north or South. It appears that road construction should end by this summer.

Without any hesitation, I recommend this hotel, whether you are in Seattle for business, seeing the sights, for one of the many festivals, or on a family holiday. The Hampton Inn Downtown is ideal!!

Room Tip: Rooms away from 5th Ave. Will be quieter because of the construction on 5th.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bathurst-travel

Portland, OR
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The Hampton Inn & Suites was a wonderful find for us several years ago as we come for the Seattle Boat Show and stay for 12 days. The staff and the faciility are first rate. Parking getting a little "iffy" as it is a very popular hotel. Spaces are quite narrow, especially underground. But...we always seem to manage. Coming back for years to come. Cliff Hunter

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 6 February 2014

Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Loved this hotel! Never been to a Hampton Inn so new and beatiful. The room was big, comfy with nice decor. The bathroom was also very very nice. The bed was impossible to get out. And kudos to our house-keeping Flor for doing such a great job. The room was spotless, everything was so clean. She organized everything everyday during our 4 day-stay.
The lobby is gorgeous, the breakfast was delicious, with waffle station, fruits, etc.
I had such a wonderful stay, no complains at all. Except maybe one: the size of the bath towel, a little too small. But otherwise: perfect!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 5 February 2014

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in January 2014. Terrific location - took the train from the airport and walked a few blocks. Close to shops and restaurants. Front desk staff were knowledgeable, helpful and kind. The lobby has just been refurbished, and there is lots of room to read, snack or go online. Good lighting in the rooms! That's rare. Free wifi. Would stay again. With the breakfast included, it is a good value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Catherine S
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am completely to hear of your experience with us and all of the items you enjoyed during your stay. I have shared this with my team. We truly appreciate your extremely kind words and the fact that you chose us for your stay in Seattle. We wish you and your family a very safe and Happy Holiday Season. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Hospitably Yours!!!

Sydney
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and was really impressed. It was my first time in Seattle and was looking for something affordable, well located and pleasant. As my room was so cheap I was expecting an awful room and was pleasantly surprised! Large rooms, 7 min walk to the Space Needle & monorail, amazing service & great free breakfast with a large variety. Can't recommend this place enough & would definitely stay here again. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank cheekyleen08
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 28 January 2014