“sleepless in seattle-NOT” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Medina, Ohio
“sleepless in seattle-NOT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

JUST GOT BACK from seattle and will definitely stay at the Hampton inn downtown again. we stayed 7 days while sightseeing and every day was a pleasure. staff are all great and go out of their way to help. took the time to get to know us and help with directions. everybody there was great. Justin and mrs cho and many others were so nice. BEDS were the best. soft, comfy and wonderful. fell asleep at soon as my head hit the pillow. breakfast was good and also free. can't think of one bad about this inn

Room Tip: we always get a good room
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank davejk49
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

It is a place where you get 4 star service at an affordable rate. The rooms are nicely furnished,very clean, and the staff are 5 star. Highly recommended.The food was very good and the staff was at your beck and call to ensure your service was quality. There was and item I wanted which was not on menu and the staff prepared it with a smile. They ensured my transportation was precise as I was having an issue with mobility. Because of this they also provided information as to fine dining which was in a distance I could travel. The staff never failed to ask if my husband and I was okay or was there anything they could do to make us more comfortable. They were oustanding!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank 261olgac
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 27 February 2014

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

This Hampton combines warm welcomes with high standards The beds are clean and very omfortable, the lobby inviting, and the breakfasts satisfying. They offer a variety of juices, eggs, cold cereal and cooked hot oatmeal with not only brown sugar, but dried fruit and nuts, too. We enjoy the smell of the bacon or sausage but partake of the fresh fruit and yogurt. You can walk to the Pike Place Market or take a bus from across the street. Ethnic and other restaurants are close by along with grocery stores, cultural and sports events at Seattle Center. We walk there to the opera and plays, and feel secure returning at night to the hotel. Morning papers, evening cookies, a great location and all day hospitality make this hotel the perfect place for our Seattle visits.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

4 Thank 358lucillel

Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

My mother and I stayed here for a brief 2 day sightseeing trip to Seattle. The front desk staff was very welcoming and friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful, and we had something different each day. I am a student and I asked to interview one of the managers to get some information for my paper on waste management for hotels, and the lady I spoke with was more than willing to share the excellent environmental practices of this property. I am sorry that I forget her name... but if her boss is reading this, she needs a high five :) Two thumbs up !

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank rw10uw

Cottonwood Heights, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great hotel not quite in the heart of downtown Seattle but close enough to walk to the space needle and hop on the train to get there!!! I overall enjoyed my trip while I was there great coffee shop called the Citizen right across the street

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Joshua D
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 20 February 2014

Edmonton, AB
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased. The staff was very friendly and the room was spotless. The exercise room was spacious and had a nice variety of equipment. It's in a good location with easy access to EMP, Space Needle, Duck tour, etc.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Edmonton_mom

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Here for a two night stay to meet friends over the long weekend. I have no complaints about this hotel, right from the warm welcome at check-in, to the well-equipped fitness room and the well-stocked breakfast.

The room was comfortable and clean, reverse cycle air-con unit by the window, cable TV available. They even took account of my room request made prior to check-in.

Hot drinks were made available 24/7 in the lobby area, so you didn't have to head straight back to your room to warm up.

It's a little outside the downtown area (it's more Belltown/Queen Anne) two blocks from the Space Needle (which is also recommended), about 20-25 minutes walk or 10 minutes drive to Pike Place. Decent connections to public transit too and not far from the I-5.

Eating out in the area was possible (a few nice bars/restaurants around 5th & Cedar); pizza, Thai cuisine, standard bar food and also fast food outlets close by.

Room Tip: Upper level rooms are generally much quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo