Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
Travelocity
US$343
Cancelon
2,086 results
All reviewsspace needlegreat locationgates foundationfull kitchenwithin walking distanceemp museumfree breakfastthe breakfast areaacross the streetbedroom suitefew blockspacific science centeralaskan cruisewould stay here againyogurtfront desk staffother attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here with my 3 teens for 3 nights.

PRO:
The front desk staff are incredibly friendly and helpful.

The hotel is not downtown, but I knew that from looking at a map prior to booking. There was however a very convenient monorail just a couple block away that took as right to the downtown area. The hotel is right next to Seattle Center and we found a lot to do there. There are hundreds of restaurants within walking distance, and all of the staff suggestions were just as good as they promised.

CON:
We had to do some laundry and the dryer on the 4th floor was so awful we had to pay for 3 drying cycles and the clothes were still damp.

We had a 2 bedroom suite for the 4 of us. The sitting area did not have anywhere we could comfortably hangout together, it was built for 2 people.

Breakfast was awful, only looked in there 1 day but did not see anything edible.

Parking still gives me nightmares.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sillymeow
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This Hampton Inn has a perfect location, as I have reviewed this hotel before. Now it is even better, judging by the recently renovated 6th floor room we stayed in this week. The bathroom had a large shower, no tub, and plenty of vanity space. Clean and comfortable room. Great restaurants within walking distance, and a very friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rick L
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is one of the bet I have stayed. It is in a great location just a couple blocks from the Space Needle and the transit. Staff is EXELLENT and lots of places within walking distance to eat or grab a cup of coffee. The lobby and breakfast area are quite large and comfortable making this a nice area to just relax outside of your room. I will definitely be back for work or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Linda C

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This location has completed a major renovation 2 years ago, and the rooms are great. This is an excellent location for access to Seattle Center and the Space Needle, and therefore easy access by monorail to the downtown area. Within a short walking distance of a number of restaurants and a QFC grocery store (Krogers). Excellent helpful staff. I have stayed at this location on all of my trips into the Seattle area.

2  Thank rrpd
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I would stay here again, Staff was great. Close to downtown. Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good and they gave me great ideas for eating out each evening. Parking was secure. Overall no issues, speedy check in and check out. D. Spencer

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014