“A nice place to stay in Seattle”

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
Ranked #20 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Portland, Oregon, United States
“A nice place to stay in Seattle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Everything was quite nice. The construction made access miserable, but we cannot blame the hotel for that. The complimentary breakfast is much nicer then I expected. The staff was very helpful on several occasions.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is a great hotel in every way! It's in a great location-only 2 blocks from the Space Needle and Seattle Center which hosts the Dale Chihuly museum, science museum, EMP museum and tons of other attractions within walkable distance. I was in Seattle for a conference for 4 days and choose not to stay at the Westin downtown where the conference was held, but walk there and back every morning. I'm happy to report that the walk only took 15min one way. For those who are not keen on walking, the area around the Hampton Inn has lots of public transportation that runs frequently. Also there is a 24 hour grocery store right next to the hotel which comes in handy. The hotel itself is a top notch Hampton Inn; GREAT and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms and bed, ample and varied breakfast and the cookies...yum the cookies! :) I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It's a 5 star place. :)

San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Have come to expect more for less at Hampton. Not disappointed. All services top flight; special requests met quickly. Recommended. This hotel is walking distance from Space Needle. Many amenities nearby and very easy to get around town, access freeway.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great location and breakfast. Close to everything and very walk-able to all main attraction has to offer. Great service and friendly. Has parking and fits all types of travelers. I would stay here again. Hampton Inn is very consistent with their rooms and cleanliness. If you need a place, choose this one. It's worth it.

1 Thank Csinh301

Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is close to the Seattle Center, a large grocery store, and restaurants. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The room was very nice and modern. Breakfast was great, lots of choices! Fresh hot cookies every night. My family loved our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

Cons: street noise on the 5th avenue side. Street cars go by frequently, and there is a lot of construction in the area that we could hear from the room. Turning on the room fan solved the problem. Also, the room has premium cable available, but no on demand movies. The one night we were in early, we weren't able to buy a movie to entertain ourselves. We just watched a movie on the iPad.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Christine M
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 31 March 2014

Maui, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our experience at this hotel was, in a word, impressive. The staff, from the first contact to the last, absolutely went to every effort to make us feel welcomed, valued, and appreciated. James, who is the manager, is an amazing man. His staff speaks so highly of him--and I can see why. He goes to every effort to really extend himself, in a very professional, yet personal manner. Other people that I want to mention were Bruce (another manager) and Jason. But, they all were quite exceptional. The breakfast room staff was always super attentive and made our mornings start off really wonderfully. We will come back again if we are ever in Seattle. We will also recommend it to others without hesitation.

1 Thank drdzem
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 30 March 2014

Bloomington, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My mother & I just spent 3 nights while visiting my sister, who lives downtown. Parking & the elevators were a bit confusing, but our room was great. Breakfast was pretty crowded, but we were able to find a place to sit all 3 mornings. The staff was helpful in answering local questions. The location was easy to navigate to and from. Parking spaces are crazily tight. There was little outside noise, and sleeping was comfortable.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family