“Stone's thow from the Seattle Center”

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
Ranked #20 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed in their 2 full bedroom suite and was pleased at the proximity to the Space Needle, the EMP Museum, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, etc.

The suite was clean, the breakfast provided a good selection of breads, cereals, yogurt, fruit. The one bedroom and the living room/common area have an air conditioner, the other bedroom did not - but they provided a fan. Our suite was on the ground floor, and it is close to the street, but I really didn't hear much traffic noise. It had a fridge, a microwave, coffee machine, dishes.

Since parking in that area is a premium, you can park there - and they will charge you ($15.00), but you'll be assured your car's safety.

Definitely would consider this place again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here after an Alaska cruise. Great location. 88 years young mom was able to walk to the Space Needle - NICE!!!! Great HOT breakfast. Nice employees. Room was clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when visiting Seattle.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is a perfect location for exploring Seattle and having a small neighborhood experience. Within a few minutes walking distance are excellent small restaurants and cafes, a wonderful supermarket, and a Café Vita whose coffee is outstanding. The rooms are fairly large. There are a good working desk, excellent light for reading, and a comfortable lounge chair. The free buffet breakfast is ample and continuously restocked. There are many people working at reception so there is not a long wait for asking questions. The only negative may be that the lobby and eating area are very crowded and noisy when this popular hotel is fully booked.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Hampton Inn was located in a very convenient location, close to the space needle and monorail. One of the other nice things about the location was the fact it was easy to get to off the I-5. The room was spacious and very clean, the staff was great and we loved the cookies on arrival since we were hungry and dinner was going to be a while. Parking garages were a bit confusing at first since we parked in the wrong one and had to find the way to our room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Staff are terrific, bed is comfortable, got a suite upgrade which was nice. This place is two blocks from Seattle Center and short walk down to Lake Union. (Once the construction is finished in the neighbourhood the walk to the lake will be slightly less hazardous!) The only downside is the traffic noise which probably won't bother folks who don't need to sleep with a window open. It's a big city so that's to be expected. So nice to be able to stroll 'home' after the James Taylor show at Key Arena and feel safe travelling alone. After checkout was able to meander up to EMP, have a bit to eat and catch the monorail to the airport train. Overall a wonderful 24 hours in Sea-Town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have to say we stayed at the Hampton Inn downtown Seattle, Washington in May 214 they have the best staff I have ever came across, they were so helpful, they even helped us with excursions to snoqualime falls and wine tour , they made sure their breakfast was ready every morning at 6 am and was always fresh. They even handed out water and fresh cookies everyday. If breakfast was not ready they supplied breakfast bags to go. I could not have asked for better service.
The location was walking distance to the space needle, monorail, emp museum, the duck tour and many other attractions, great location.
The staff was efficient, helpful and courteous, they helped with directions, meal planning, tours and sights. We booked a suite and it was clean and really really nice. I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The suites slept five vey comfortably.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

These are good hotels, with excellent beds and helpful staff. I have been impressed with both hotels of this group which I have visited. Breakfasts reasonably good. Room spotless. Good location and easy access to sites of the city.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple