“Terrific location.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
Ranked #19 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hampton Inn is in a great location. We were two couples who shared a two bedroom suite. Just a short walk from the monorail on arrival and then a number 2 or 4 bus to downtown from across the road. The suite was very comfortable with a full kitchen. Laundry facilities available too. They provide a breakfast which is all designed on the American speed system. Everything is paper plates and a bit of a production line but adequate. The staff were more than helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MazAlbury
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were warmly welcomed by Maiko at the front desk. We wish we could have stayed longer, the staff was very warm and welcoming. The hotel is conveniently located by the space needle, Chihuly glass and garden attraction and the EMP museum.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel has a great location within walking distance of the Seattle Center's many attractions including the Space Needle, Music Museum (EMP) and Science Center. At the Center you can catch the monorail tp Pike's Market and other downtown locations and there are also a couple of bus stops very close by. There is also a very well stocked grocery store one block away. I was not lucky enough to come across the very helpful employees mentioned on the other reviews but the once I interacted with were OK, nothing bad but nothing above and beyond either. The hotel is very clean, WiFi is fast and the breakfast is above average compared to other Hampton Inn properties. The coffee, hot cocoa and fruit infused water were available 24 hrs and were a great plus. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located within walking distance to the Space Needle and Seattle Center. From there, it is easy to take the Mono Rail to Pikes Market.
The staff was extremely helpful from the very first moment we walked in. We arrived at 10am after a 7 day cruise. We were hoping just to drop off our bags before exploring Seattle. The nice gal that checked us in told us there was a room available right away. We were so grateful to be able to rest a bit before our next adventure!
Each morning the breakfast was ample and included a nice variety! I especially appreciated the flavored coffee creamers. Really liked the staff in the breakfast area as they often checked on us and came around with little boxes of mints.
On our final day there, we were waiting in the lobby for a rental car company to bring us a car. This took a while, and the lobby staff offered coloring kits and activity books to our kids as we waited.
All of these little details added up to a great vacation! Will definitely recommend this hotel in the future!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Fishmom10101

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel is 1/2 mile from Seattle Center, but the walk is pleasant and relatively flat - one block was up hill. The halls were a bit dark and warm and I believe they are doing some remodeling. The breakfast was the typical Hampton fare - eggs, meat, oatmeal, toast, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit, waffles, cereal, etc., nice and hot, and constantly refilled. Our room was great! We booked a suite for the family, expecting a mini fridge and microwave, but got a full kitchen. With a dishwasher! Plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery, dish soap were all supplied. Great wifi and tv reception. Good water pressure and no problems with the toilet.

There is a grocery store (QFC) directly across the street which was very convenient!

The staff at this Hampton was outstanding!

Room Tip: Our room had a view of the parking lot, but we could see the space needle from the balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed in their 2 full bedroom suite and was pleased at the proximity to the Space Needle, the EMP Museum, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, etc.

The suite was clean, the breakfast provided a good selection of breads, cereals, yogurt, fruit. The one bedroom and the living room/common area have an air conditioner, the other bedroom did not - but they provided a fan. Our suite was on the ground floor, and it is close to the street, but I really didn't hear much traffic noise. It had a fridge, a microwave, coffee machine, dishes.

Since parking in that area is a premium, you can park there - and they will charge you ($15.00), but you'll be assured your car's safety.

Definitely would consider this place again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here after an Alaska cruise. Great location. 88 years young mom was able to walk to the Space Needle - NICE!!!! Great HOT breakfast. Nice employees. Room was clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when visiting Seattle.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014