Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
Ranked #18 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Elgin, South Carolina
“Nice”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We opted for the park and cruise special. We reserved a two king two bath suite. Each had its own bedroom, and bath. Full kitchen and living room, fire place and balcony also had a pull out couch. Desk , foyer. Very nice. The only thing I wasn't crazy about were the air conditioners. The den had one that looked like one from Lowes, that's vented. And the bedrooms each had a window unit, they worked well just a bit loud. Also flat screens in both bedrooms and living room.

Stayed September 2014, travelled with family
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. This means so much to us as we continue to strive to improve. I would like to extend my appreciation for the details that you have shared. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my entire team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2014

As soon as we arrived the service was phenomenal, everyone was incredibly friendly showing us around and what we needed to see while in town. We had selected two rooms for 8 people and we ended up getting a room upgrade at no cost due to the initial one not being available any longer. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic and a cab ride to Safeco Field only cost us $12.

Room Tip: For larger families or groups of friends the King Suites are fantastic. Two bathrooms, Two rooms wit...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, 2 September 2014

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We booked a suite, and had the nicest Hampton Inn suite that we have ever had – 2 separate rooms, full kitchen, balcony and fireplace. Our room was spotless, as was the rest of the hotel. Everything in the room was well maintained and in good working order. We had requested early check-in as we had an early flight. Our flight arrived earlier than planned, so we got at the hotel at 11:20 AM – before any rooms were ready. They stored our luggage for us and we left to get lunch. The hotel surprised us by giving us two complimentary bottles of water to take with us. Our room was ready at 1 PM and then they surprised us again by saying they would deliver the luggage to the room. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of food, and the hot items were good and hot. I had a banana, which had a surprising sticker on it that said “Have an awesome day”. The location is great – a short 5 minute walk from Seattle Center, with numerous museums and the space needle; many restaurants within a 5 minute walk, and a very nice 24 hour grocery store (QFC) just a block away. Every staff member we met with cheerful and helpful, making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard4188

Oxford, Florida
Reviewed 31 August 2014

All the Staff was so friendly and helpful. Amina & Jason went out of their way to help.
Great location. Walking distance to Space needle and monorail. Complimentary breakfast was a great way to start your day. Rooms were comfortable with free wifi. Very nice experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Marie-Elise I

Phila
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This hotel is very nice. We stayed for three nights. Didn't have to drive our rental car at all. Walking distance to Space Needle, monorail, EMP museum as well as a good variety of restaurants. Good solid breakfast with something for everyone. Cookies in the afternoon.
Rooms were spacious and clean. We were there during a hot spell and had problems with a/c.
They were very responsive and offered an appropriate accommodation.

There is a young lady at the front desk-Amina-who is the epitome of excellent customer service.
I wish she could be cloned and work at all hotel/airline/rental car/restaurant locations!!

Room Tip: Rooms have a/c units.
3 Thank Rob W

London England
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Seattle hotels can be expensive. As we were travelling with our adult daughter we picked a suite as a being less expensive than two rooms. We were happy with our deal. The suite was large with fridge, cooker and sofa bed. The hotel is an easy walk to the Seattle centre, space needle and monorail. The staff were very helpful. They had organised an early check in and were very service oriented. Breakfast was OK. I would stay in one of these again. The air conditioner was quite loud and only in the main bedroom so our daughter got most of the noise and none of the cool air.

2 Thank AmershamMan

Campbell River, Canada
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We always stay in this hotel when in Seattle. It is close to everything you need at the Seattle Centre and only a monorail ride from all the shops downtown. Close to the I5 when arriving by car. The free breakfast is substantial with lots of choice. The free Wifi also works well and contributes to its overall good value for money.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Kirsten C