“Felt like home...”

Georgetown Inn
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Recently visited Seattle for the first time and had the most wonderful experience, largely due to Georgetown Inn! Thanks to tripadvisor I was able to find this hidden treasure of a hotel. The booking was simple and AFFORDABLE. The hotel was conveniently located (if you traveled with a vehicle) with free parking and nearby on/off ramps to the interstate. The staff was exceptional in their service and making sure we had everything we needed. The overall experience was enhanced with the simple peace of mind that Georgetown Inn offered. I would highly recommend this hotel to others... Can't wait to book here again!

Thanks again, Anthony!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cotee C

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

First time poster. The Georgetown Inn was such a great experience I feel compelled to write about my stay. I had business to attend to in the neighborhood and found the Inn on this site. My stay was quality from start to finish, a great staff and bright, clean rooms. Say "hello" to the jefe Richard, he's a great guy!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GrBenton
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel is located in the artsy & authentically-Seattle neighborhood of Georgetown. It is one block away from a number of cool cafés, bars, restaurants, bookstores and music shops. The room we stayed in was impeccably clean and comfortable. The service was outstanding and the breakfast delicious. They even have Stumptown and Fonte coffee (the best)! The lobby and breakfast area are nicely decorated with stylish stools & chairs and Georgetown Art Attack posters. Every single person we encountered at the front desk (I wish I could remember all their names) was incredibly helpful and attentive, and offered plenty of suggestions and assistance about the area. Especially awesome was Richard. This is the only hotel I will be staying at when I go to Seattle, which I hope will be more often. I highly recommend this place to anyone traveling to the Emerald City.

1  Thank Marie C
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was the second time we have stayed here. It is a great value. The rooms are stylish, comfortable, large and immaculately clean. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The beds are perfect! We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front are on a busy street and you can hear traffic. Ask to stay on a different si...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The only downside is its location adjacent to the I-5 on-ramp in an industrial neighborhood. You'll also find yourself cursing if the uncovered parking spaces are full and you're stuck [literally?] trying to wedge into the pillared carport spots.
But the lobby and staff are very inviting, the rooms are spotless (ours was huge, and I think every one has a fridge if not full kitchenette), and breakfast was great. We barely noticed the traffic noise, and security cameras watch the full exterior in case that's a concern. Seattle hotels are so overpriced in the summer (and spring, and fall), and I would *highly* recommend this as a reasonably-priced alternative.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank srs-seattle
MrGeorgetown, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Hey, thanks for the great review! It reminded me of an article I once read about "Man Rules". Rule number 8 is "You can't complain about the brand of free beer in your friend's refrigerator. But, you can complain about the temperature". Same goes here I guess. Can't complain about the free parking at the Georgetown Inn but you can complain if can't actually fit in them. I guess it's our way of making sure we all drive energy efficient small cars? Hey, it's worth a shot...Thanks again and Cheers!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Easy checkin - quiet clean rooms - late checkout - Fantastic location - friendly staff - and great price. Cannot say anything negative about this fantastic Hotel. I got the room with the Jacuzzi and it turned my business trip into a mini vacation...

Room Tip: Get there early to enjoy every moment
2  Thank Padraig A
MrGeorgetown, Gracious Publican! at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hot Damn! Will you look at that... What a nice review that is...Pleased to hear you enjoyed our modest little hotel... Cheers!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

From the moment we arrived I felt taken care of. The people at the front desk were always more than accommodating of my needs with a friendly informality that made me feel at home. The room was lovely and bespoke of a much more expensive venue. The complimentary breakfast was surprisingly good including local organic whole grain bread of all things.

2  Thank Tim B
MrGeorgetown, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hey Tim, thanks for the kind words... We look to go organic whenever we can. The bread, the coffee, the tea, often the bananas, the soy milk and the honey are few examples. Even our bath products... I hate the idea of farm hands working in a field full of chemicals and pesticides...Not something I would want to do...When we buy organic we create a market, where there is a market the industry will grow...Heck, I can even get organic whiskey here is Seattle… I’ll drink to that…Cheers!