All reviewscontinental breakfastgeorgetown areaboeing fieldva hospitalfree washer and dryerjacuzzi tubminute driveclose to downtownfresh fruitstay there againacross the streetseatac airportroom was clean and comfortablebig cityrental carwithin walking distancethe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 18 October 2017

My wife and I needed a comfortable place to stay for a nice with parking. The Georgetown Inn fit the bill and budget perfectly. From the welcoming staff (Tommy) who greeted us late at night to the wonderful continental breakfast and free parking, it was exactly what we needed. I'm sad I didn't have more time to explore the neighborhood, but I would definitely stay here again instead of look for a place downtown.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimchicowboy
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Went to Seattle with a friend to see a concert and stumbled upon this gem. Affordable, courteous and great coffee! The continental breakfast was delicious and all of the utensils and items are compostable. The decor is hip and comfortable. I will be booking here for all of my Seattle trips.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Charisse H
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed here one night before a flight from SeaTac and loved it. The only drawback would be a bit of traffic noise, but it won't keep me from staying here again. The neighborhood has a bunch of cool restaurants and pubs within walking distance and there are cool art studios and such around. It's just north of Boeing field, so about fifteen minutes to the airport via either I5 or the 509. The room was clean, the place felt safe, plenty of parking(some under cover), and the breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 836chris
Reviewed 1 October 2017

we found this inn on tripadvisor when planning our trip to Seattle. great location (near airport, near busline, walking distance to several dining and shopping spots). early booking thru the hotel got a good price for 5 nights. staff absolutely fantastic, friendly, helpful with directions. nothing fancy, in an older part of the Seattle area, but a great value. probably would not be high on the list for families with children (no pool or other distractions). would stay again whenever we're in Seattle.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tourista50
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights in July. The hotel is in the industrial district so a bus ride or an hour's walk into Seattle itself (wouldn't recommend the walk). It's clean, good value for money and the complimentary breakfast is of a high standard. Seems to be staffed by trendy college kids which gives it a pretty cool vibe.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple