This hostel was amazing - You're a 25 minute away from Amtrak with buses right up the main street to Pike. You're location is perfect for a lot of the sightseeing in Seattle - short walk to the Space Needle, Pike St. Market, EMP Museum (which they have discounted tickets for!)
- 24/7 hour reception, able to come and go as you please
- free dinner some nights, free daily breakfast, activity every night (Sasha's pub crawls are the best)
- Inside smoking room off the common room but you rarely smell it, unless inside the actual smoking room. Please note that marijuana is legal in the state of Washington - so it can be found inside the smoking room as well as while out at bars/on the streets.
- You can leave your bags in day storage while checking in/out.
- You have curtains around your bunk which gives you a little more privacy as well as fans/lights.
~ Cons ~
Wifi is only accessible while in the common room however I didn't mind this as much as it meant you had to speak with the other travellers around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Green Tortoise Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Tortoise Hotel Seattle