Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
PricelineUS$68
Agoda.comUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
FindHotelUS$120
All reviews privacy curtains bunk beds free breakfast pike place market across the street smoking room awesome location sinks storage downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I am by no mean a frequent hostel user indeed this was my first city centre hostel experience. It is very well placed for downtown Seattle and within a few minutes walk of Westlake station. If Pikes Place Market is on your itinerary then I can confirm it is literally across the road.
I found the hostel staff friendly and helpful. The rooms and facilities were clean and well maintained. Personally I found the room a bit cramped with 8 people, but as I say I am not a frequent hosteller. It was the attractive price which attracted me to stay here on my 3 nights faced with overly expensive downtown hotels. I viewed it as an experiment if I would look to stay in other locations and my time at this hostel has encouraged me to investigate other city centre hostels in the future.

1  Thank DWatson79
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Pros:
------
The best hostel that I have ever stayed.
Excellent location.
Very friendly staff.
Free breakfast.
Nice and friendly roommates.
Awesome thanksgiving dinner and drinks for just $5.
Free internet.

Cons:
-------
No WI-FI in the room.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank Rameez Raza A
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I stayed at this place for a total of 4 nights (2 stints of 1 night & 3 nights). In terms of accommodation, it's a typical hostel - there are mixed and female dorm rooms with bunk beds. the rooms and the facilities are pretty clean and adequate, and my stay was very comfortable.
However, what I really liked about my stay was the extras. Firstly, this hostel is right across from Pike Place market, which I think is amazing. There are also several other small shops around the hostel, in addition to places like Target and Ross. Bus stops and the link rail station are also easily accessible.
Secondly, the hostel itself organizes many social events. During my 3-night stay, there was free beer on one night, free beer and tacos on another, a pub crawl, and 2 paid sightseeing tours. They have something planned for every night, and also can help facilitate city tours etc.
Overall, I would say one will most likely have a good time during his/her stay here.

1  Thank adityakarumanchi
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This place was good.
It was my first hostel experience in a long time.
Rooms were clean, bed was good. Each bunk had some power points and a fan.
They have a large locker in the room for each bed. It is large enough for a large suitcase and some smaller bags.
The breakfast was good. A small range of cereals, bread and fruit.
The common areas were clean and functional.
Great people at reception.
I would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you're visiting Seattle and want to be in walking distance of literally everything, and you like the experience of community and want to feel at home in the city then *this* is the place to stay.

I arrived just before 9pm and stayed for two nights. I found the place to be incredibly clean, given that it's a hostel. I stayed in one of the co-ed rooms and slept on the bottom bunk. The mattress was comfortable with enough blankets to feel cosy. Each bed comes with a small lamp for reading, a fan at the foot of the bed for warmer nights, and heavy curtains that you can draw for privacy.

I brought my own ear plugs but they have free ear plugs for the taking.
Each bed comes with an assigned hook to hang your towel, jacket etc ... and a large storage space underneath the bed. You can bring your own lock or use one of theirs.

There were three bathroom facilities on my floor and the space was large enough to move around comfortably. There's a large stand up shower with a wide shower head for that rainfall feel. The bathroom is well lit too.
Make sure to bring flip flops and a small bag to carry your toiletries and such ... to hang on the hooks behind the door.

I love the common kitchen where you can cook your own food. They also have three large refrigerators for you to store your food. Make sure to label them. They also provide free breakfasts (coffee, tea, juices, toast, fruit, butter, jams ... ) and for those night owls, coffee, tea ... are offered 24/7.

They also have laundry facilities but I didn't need to use it.
You can rent towels for $1 each too if you didn't bring your own.

LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.

The place is across the street from the First Starbucks in Seattle. It's also beside a three storey Target and Pike Place Market is literally just steps away.

You can walk to the Space Needle / EMP in just 24 minutes or less. The Seattle Aquarium, Sculpture Garden and everything the city has to offer is just walk away!

The staff is also super friendly and very hard working.

Just read the offerings on their website for other amenities. You won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Ask for the room that over looks the Pike Place Market.
1  Thank Carmen V