Hotel Nexus Seattle
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$216
US$204
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$138
Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$166
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsnorthgate mallsaffron grillshuttle servicefree laundryuw medical centerhot breakfastacross the streethotel shuttleconvenient locationcoffee makerbeds were very comfortableyogurtspace needledowntownfreewaypatientsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I just got back home from staying at the Hotel Nexus in Seattle. I was there for a 1/2 Marathon. The staff was so warm and friendly. When I checked in they asked why I was in town and I happily told them what I was planning to do. They were impressed! What was even better is that they remembered the next day after the Marathon to ask me how it went!! That meant so much to me. Every person on that staff was great! Especially Sara at the front desk! The rooms are super clean! The beds are comfy! The hotel is super close to the freeway in a safe part of Seattle!! I will be staying there again when I go to Seattle!!!

Room Tip: I recomend the back side of the hotel. That way you won't hear too much traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Ali J:

Thank you very much for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor. Congratulations on completing the half-marathon, what an accomplishment! I was so pleased to read you liked our rooms and our new bedding packages are great! We are preferred by many guests for our convenient location near I-5 and our complimentary shuttles to the city and nearby attractions. But most of all, thank you very much for recognizing our fantastic staff! We try to go the extra mile and give each and every one of our guests the "Nexus touch" of service.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future at the Hotel Nexus!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed two nights with my wife and 3 teenage kids in a suite and found this hotel a great option for families with 3 kids. The living room is large and the sofa bed was apparently quite comfortable. The two queen beds were also comfortable.

This isn't a luxury hotel but its ok. The parking, breakfast and wifi are all free which is a positive and it is very conveniently located near the Northgate Mall, just off the main highway. The downtown core is only 7km away and an easy drive.

Id stay here again as a family, although its not a luxury getaway by any means.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Andrew255103:

Thank you for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you found our hotel convenient for your stay and the suite worked well for you and your family. Besides the complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking we offer complimentary shuttle service to downtown Seattle, local hospitals and many attractions. We have a 24-hour complimentary fitness and laundry facility as added amenities.

Thank you again for staying at the Hotel Nexus and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

When one first drives up, the color scheme and appearance of the hotel suggest late 60's Holiday Inn, and maybe once upon a time it was.
Let that not dissuade you as the folks are friendly, the price is right, the rooms are clean, the exercise room is great.
Like other reviewers, I found the next door neighbors at times audible, but not terribly so. The beds are about ready for renovation as mine had a sinkhole on one side. I just moved to the other.
The frig, microwave and coffee maker let you stay a little cheaper.
Don't miss the Family Donut shop sorta next door. Great donuts!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Cardio-2:

Thank you for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor. We are a mature property with a uniquely retro but freshly modern feel. We have a great location near hospitals, shopping, downtown Seattle and major tourist attractions accessible through our complimentary shuttle service. Thank you for pointing out our rooms are clean as we take pride in our housekeeping staff.

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and look forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The staff is so warm and accommodating that I didn't want to leave. I love staying at the Nexus. I highly recommend paying a little extra for the Japanese spa room,.. it will take the stress out of traveling. The location is next to tne northgate mallwhich is so very convenient for those travel emergencies when you findthat you forgot something.The new management has really made a difference in bringing customer service to a new level. They also have a lovely breakfast buffet that even accomodates a vegetarian like me,..and they allow pets! What more could you want?!! Love, love, love it!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear alaskaartist61:

Thank you so much for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor. I agree that the Japanese soaking tubs are amazing! Thank you for your kind comments about new management - as the new General Manager it is appreciated that you can see the difference. Our location, complimentary breakfast, complimentary shuttles and staff are what makes our property the choice for many travelers. We are most proud of our exceptional staff that gives the "Nexus Touch" of service to each and every guest.

Thank you again for staying at the Hotel Nexus and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Staff here is very friendly and willing to provide the level of service that an individual, couple or family would expect in a hotel stay experience. Sarah- Manager, was very helpful in making the experience for my girlfriend and I very memorable.

Hotel Stay Review: Within a few days to update overall experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear StangGT:

Wow! Sara made quite an impression on you from your very first contact. Sara exemplifies the guest service standards that all are employees strive to give each and every guest. As the Front Office Manager Sara is both a tremendous company asset and a roll model to each of her staff. Your comments on TripAdvisor are appreciated and we look forward to your stay at the Hotel Nexus.