I had a group of 18 high school students on a school trip. I usually like staying at properties close to the Seattle Center, which the Four Points is. My normal hotel that I like staying at was sold out due to a conference.
I found the rooms to be comfortable, but small. They were recently renovated. Beds were comfortable. You are only three blocks to the Seattle Center, one block from a grocery store (QFC) and a few blocks away from the center of Queen Anne's numerous restaurants. I found the front desk staff to be really friendly, helpful and accommodating.
While I was more concerned about my group making noise, my group complained about the noise. There was a concert going on in the area and the hotel was fully booked with people wanting to party. When the concert finished and bars closed, the hotel was very loud with noise carrying into the rooms, doors slamming, etc.
Rooms were on the small side. I would have like to have a refrigerator in the room and had to rent one instead. Upon checkout, I found they waived the charged, a nice touch. Bathroom was nice, but just had a shower.
I had problems with my bathroom. My toilet leaked, but was promptly fixed. There was a one inch gap between shower door and the shower. Every time I showered, I had water all over the floor.
Housekeeping was not consistent. Used towels, coffee cups, creamer and coffee were not replaced. This happened on a daily basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Action Is. The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.Everything You Need. Our business center has free High Speed Internet Access so you can stay busy, and the workout room is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy a great meal by our cozy fireplace or a tasty drink at the bar. And we have a 529-square-foot event room, a boardroom, and a courtyard for any meeting or event you have in mind. Space Needle Views. Choose from our 158 guest rooms and suites, featuring a king or double Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. You’ll get plenty of free extras, like Showtime on a 42” Flat Screen Television and in-room coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- Comfort Suites Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Suites