“Ok but wouldn't stay again”

Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
Ranked #47 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
“Ok but wouldn't stay again”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

You can walk to Seattle Center but the area around this hotel is not nice. Parking garage is spooky. No pool. Great Fireside Nachos though. Staff were accommodating, and got us checked in quickly when we arrived early. They charge for parking though.

1 Thank Deana S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Lake Forest, California
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My family stayed here for a single night before departing on a cruise the next day. I booked this hotel mainly for the convenient location, as well as the price. We booked a 2-bedroom suite for cheaper than 2 separate smaller rooms at other locations. Since this hotel is just a short walk from the Seattle Center and monorail, we were able to get around to do some sightseeing easily, especially considering that we would only be in town for 1 day.

The stay was uneventful in a good way. Check-in and check-out were prompt and efficient. The front desk also had green apples that were stamped with food coloring, in the image of Seattle's skyline. I thought this was a nice touch. Our room was also in great condition, and I much prefer the wall-mounted shower dispensers to the small sample-size bottles that are typically found at hotels.

We also booked transportation to the cruise terminal from the hotel, which was $7 per person. I thought this was a reasonable price, and the shuttle driver was courteous and efficient as well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Shawn C
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The hotel is very clean with well informed and couteous staff. The bar and restaurant are both
excellent in service, food and drinks. Various large TV screens to watch sporting events. It is very close to Seattle Center, Space Needle Bill & Melinda Gates Museum, Zinzani Theater and other interesting theaters. It is also only 5 blocks from the monorail to the city center.

Room Tip: Indoor parking is available at only $15 per day. Be sure to have a room close to an elevator for eas...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Honolulu
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I had a group of 18 high school students on a school trip. I usually like staying at properties close to the Seattle Center, which the Four Points is. My normal hotel that I like staying at was sold out due to a conference.

I found the rooms to be comfortable, but small. They were recently renovated. Beds were comfortable. You are only three blocks to the Seattle Center, one block from a grocery store (QFC) and a few blocks away from the center of Queen Anne's numerous restaurants. I found the front desk staff to be really friendly, helpful and accommodating.

While I was more concerned about my group making noise, my group complained about the noise. There was a concert going on in the area and the hotel was fully booked with people wanting to party. When the concert finished and bars closed, the hotel was very loud with noise carrying into the rooms, doors slamming, etc.

Rooms were on the small side. I would have like to have a refrigerator in the room and had to rent one instead. Upon checkout, I found they waived the charged, a nice touch. Bathroom was nice, but just had a shower.

I had problems with my bathroom. My toilet leaked, but was promptly fixed. There was a one inch gap between shower door and the shower. Every time I showered, I had water all over the floor.

Housekeeping was not consistent. Used towels, coffee cups, creamer and coffee were not replaced. This happened on a daily basis.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor at one of the far ends of the hall. Otherwise, you will likely hear...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Room 406 of average size and noisy as looking onto the main road and just above the lobby area (open mezzanine at the side of the room looking down to the lobby). Breakfast took a while to be served by some loud staff. Not the standard expected from a Sheraton hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I was here a month ago for a business meeting for 3 nights. Somehow my points dint transfer to my account and their was no record of it; Really! The hotel is nice looking and food was okay not great. And parking should be free. Paying $15 bucks a night is redundant. There is no curtsey whats so ever...... Not coming here anymore or any four Points.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Companymeer
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome, so we regret to hear about your experience. Your feedback is important to us and we want to make this right. Please reach out to me so I can make sure you receive your Starpoints® and so we can discuss your review further. John, GM Four Points by Sheraton Seattle, john.mark@fourpointsseattle.com
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 4 June 2013

If you're looking for a good value place to stay in downtown Seattle, this would be a great choice. Got the 2 bedroom suite at a great price. Rooms are nice, spacious, and clean. There is a fee for parking in their garage, but you can easily park on the street for free.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Thank John Christophe... B
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and location in Downtown Seattle. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the city!