“Great Employees, Great Hotel.”

Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
Ranked #48 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have been staying at the Four Points hotel for a number of weeks, for a business trip. The staff has done a remarkable job at making the hotel feel more like Home, as I spend more time with them than I spend at my actual home. The front desk staff are professional, always smiling, and happy to accommodate guest requests when availability allows. The bar staff remembers your favorite drink down to the lime v cucumber details in a Hendrick's G&T. I recently had a package delivered to my 'home' at the Four Points, and the staff was great about holding the box secure at the front desk until I arrived home that day. From the 'behind the scenes' staff helping make extended reservations very simple, to the bar and front desk staff, everyone is genuinely concerned about ensuring your stay is easy, convenient, and relaxing. Fantastic Hotel!

Room Tip: I would request a courtyard view. They are hard to get, but have the best view in my opinion.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian M
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Ian,

We are so happy to hear you feel at home here. Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience. It's been a pleasure having you with us! Cheers!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The hotel was comfortable, but a little removed from the downtown. I hate paying for parking, particularly when not in the CBD. Breakfast was not included. We had a 2 bedroom apartment that was large and comfortable. Staff was friendly and room cost was fine. We would not return given location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stayed here during a brief trip to play tourist in Seattle for the day. The location is within walking distance of Memorial Stadium, nice restaurants, the Space Needle, and the Monorail, which thus means a quick inexpensive ride into Downtown for shopping at Pike Place market or just taking in the city. I was impressed with the quality of the restaurant at this property as well. Overall this hotel had good price/service, and above all convenience. Parking is $15/day rather than the $45 at other downtown hotels! The rooms and common areas are recently renovated and comfortable. I also loved the fact that I had a view of the Space Needle from my room, that was a nice plus. One suggestion for management would be during your next renovation, please put in black-out curtains. People with odd sleeping schedules like me would appreciate a dark room. Also for future guests be aware Seattle's public bus will drop you off way up the street. So plan alternatives to arrive here like driving, or taking a cab. This hotel may not have certain luxuries like a regular Sheraton or Westin does, but as for hotels in this price category go, the Four Points Sheraton Seattle downtown is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kekai_Cone
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Close to Space Needle. Easy to get downtown, by monorail. Very nice area to walk or jog. Very helpful staff. Our first time here, will not be our last. We will stay at this location again. Doing our stay there is a building across the street being built and road noise that wakes you up in the morning. Our stay from July 11-16/2013. We have great view of the space needle.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vander71
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Room was comfortable and well-appointed, with attention shown to details (like toothpaste sample in bathroom). Staff was helpful. Location was slightly out of the way, though it was near a grocery store.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank md6405
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I spent two nights at this property in mid-June for business; five of us werepart of the group. Our check-in was fast and friendly, and we received SPG coins and other treats on arrival. The location is terrific--it is not far from the Space Needle, and is in a walkable neighborhood with a great bar/restaurant around the corner. Parking was easy. My room was spacious, quiet, and comfortable, and the amenities were terrific.
We had breakfast in the hotel both mornings. The first morning, we had great service, and good food. The second morning we were greeted (!) by a snippy host, had a waitress with a little too much personality and too little organizational skills, and our orders took a long time. Some of us stopped in at the bar briefly the first night, which was very nice, and we all went to happy hour the second night.
The fitness room is basic but good.
Skip breakfast and avoid the morning staff. They are a detriment.
This is not a budget hotel by any means. It was a good place to stay, in an accessible neighborhood, and was a good choice for my group.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else for breakfast. Management needs to retrain AM staff, or hire new people. There'...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank DrPWashington
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We are happy that our hotel met the expectations of your group! We will go over your comments in our next associate meeting to ensure our we are meeting expectations at all times of the day. We apologize for the experience you had in the restaurant for breakfast. We hope you choose to stay with us again. Cheers!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This hotel is pretty nice for the price that you pay for a Seattle hotel. I wanted to find something that was affordable but not a dump. This did the job. The room was nice, had some AC our room had a window but there was something blocking the view so we couldn't look out but whatever. The room had a king size bed that was pretty comfortable, everything was nice and clean. They do have onsite parking it is $15 per car per night. The location is right near the Space Needle, so if you are wanting to do some sight seeing it is a good place to stay (although Pike's place market and other things are a little further away). The elevator I found was VERY slow. We waited a good like 5-7 minutes for the elevator which I have never experienced before in a hotel. Breakfast on a Sunday was kind of crowded too, my friend and I asked one of the people working if we went outside if they came to take our order and they told us yes, so we waited like 15-20 minutes and no one ever came so we ended up checking out and getting food elsewhere.

Other than that I would probably stay here again, it was nice and clean and for reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends