I stayed at the Four Points for two nights on business. Overall, this was a good hotel, with a very comfortable stay, with very good and helpful staff.
The rooms were in good shape. The carpet seemed old, but everything else seemed updated. The rooms had a shower only (no tub), but the shower itself was very large and roomy, with glass walls and door. Shampoo/shower gel/conditioner were provided via wall dispenser in the shower. Bar soap and lotion was provided in the sink area. The bed itself was very comfortable, with full-sized pillows. I got a very good night's sleep both nights.
The staff was friendly, and very helpful with us finding our way around. The lobby area and dining/bar area was very nice, updated, and modern, with plenty of seating. The restaurant/bar staff had no problems with guests sitting at any of the tables "just to sit", without ordering anything.
The "power management" (i.e., the ability of the room to handle all of the modern traveler's electronic/charging needs" is fantastic, with multiple, easy-to-access outlets (both three-prong plugs and USB outlets!!) on the desktop, and the nightstand. Note on, not under...one of the best layouts I've seeen yet!
On the downside, there really isn't anything that is in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. There isn't much within a two or three block area. Lake Union has several options, but for walking, it is a convoluted process with Aururoa Ave. being "uncrossable", and construction going on on the surrounding streets. It's doable, but not quick at all. Having said that, the city itself is very walkable, and we got to Lake Union in 10/15 minutes, and the Puget Sound waterfront in about 20/25.
The prices of the rooms seemed to be very decent, as far as hotel rooms in the City of Seattle go. I still think the rooms were a bit pricey, but they were comparitively good.
Overall, a good stay, and if you don't mind walking a bit, this hotel has access to lots of areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Action Is. The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.Everything You Need. Our business center has free High Speed Internet Access so you can stay busy, and the workout room is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy a great meal by our cozy fireplace or a tasty drink at the bar. And we have a 529-square-foot event room, a boardroom, and a courtyard for any meeting or event you have in mind. Space Needle Views. Choose from our 158 guest rooms and suites, featuring a king or double Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. You’ll get plenty of free extras, like Showtime on a 42” Flat Screen Television and in-room coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- Comfort Suites Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Suites