Can't really find faults with this hotel. The location is convenient (a 24 hr convenience store/super market QFC is one block away and of course this hotel is close to the Space Needle area and the monorail), so I don't see any real need to spend lots more money for a downtown hotel.
There were some road constructions going on nearby when I stayed, which makes getting around a little bit inconvenient but apart from that everything's great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Action Is. The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.Everything You Need. Our business center has free High Speed Internet Access so you can stay busy, and the workout room is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy a great meal by our cozy fireplace or a tasty drink at the bar. And we have a 529-square-foot event room, a boardroom, and a courtyard for any meeting or event you have in mind. Space Needle Views. Choose from our 158 guest rooms and suites, featuring a king or double Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. You’ll get plenty of free extras, like Showtime on a 42” Flat Screen Television and in-room coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- Comfort Suites Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Suites