“The Best Host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
e2care K
“The Best Host”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Thanks for letting us to stay in your new house. If I have an other chance I would definitely come here again. The house was very well equipped with all the tools we need. The location of the house is also very convenient, we can walk down town!

We liked the variety of board games you had, we had a lot of fun playing. We liked the food you bought for us. The home made jam in the fridge was extremely tasty. We almost finished it all! Your hospitality is best.

Our kids think you should keep the ice-cream and especially the frozen berries in the freezer. It tastes berry ice-cream.

Management Response
9 Aug 2017
Dear Mylene,
Thank you so much for staying in my home. I love that you and your boys had fun playing board games. I am so glad I could do a few little things to make your stay fun and delicious. Please come again!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing