“Rich Chocolate, Poor Service!”
Review of Oh! Chocolate

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oh! Chocolate
Ranked #55 of 202 Shopping in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Oh! Chocolate is a lovely family-owned chocolate shop in the Madison Park neighborhood of Seattle. Visitors will enjoy tasting their handcrafted truffles & caramels, French-style drinking chocolate or taking home a bottle of wine to pair with their chocolates. Chocolate Classes are available and a current schedule can be found on their website. Tickets are available at Brown Paper Tickets.
Reviewed 12 January 2012

The chocolates are good, not great. The service is just awful. I used to get ALL of my chocolate at Fran's downtown, but started coming here because I like to try to spend my money in my neighborhood, but no more! I have returned to the much friendlier, better tasting, better wrapped FRAN'S. Oh! needs to remember the customer and the customer service. NEVER will I step inside again! It is no surprise they use Groupon every few months...it is the only way to get people in the door! Trust me, FRAN'S is the Seattle place for fine chocolate!

1  Thank ManOnTheMove

Reviewed 16 May 2009

Don't be overwhelmed by the huge variety. Choose one or all you will not go wrong. Very very fresh. The most pleasant people run this place. They are real "foodies".