“Best place for pizza in seattle”
Review of Bambino's

Bambino's
Ranked #257 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Really enjoyed the food and beer in this place. Great location near the space needle. Service was great, food was really nice and large. Probably the best place to eat during my short visit to Seattle. Would recommend this if you are staying nearby.

1  Thank Tonyp543212003

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Excellent pizza and calzone, great crust and cheesy fillings. Huge range of draft and bottled beer, all at a very reasonable price. Not especially quiet but could still have a conversation. Located,near Space Needle end of town, and well worth looking out for it.

1  Thank Zvi C
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We happened upon this pizza eatery while visiting Space Needle Park. Just a few blocks away from the park, this corner pizzeria and craft beer place was great. Our indifferent service was punctual and knowlegeable. We were surprised at our find. Pizza was much better than average. The craft beer we settled on was one from near our own home town in San Marcos!!

We would defintly seek Bambino's out again if we visited Seattle once more.

1  Thank sondra r
Reviewed 28 September 2013

They clearly warn you that the crust is not typical "American" pizza crust and that you can ask for "light." I am not sure that that might provide, but what I had was fantastic ...the Primevera. I went in with the intent to eat half and bring the rest home, but that was not to be. If you are anywhere near here, go for it! And the beer selection is really good!

2  Thank Dennisvj
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is one of those restaurants that you hope to stumble into. We were hot and tired, wandering around Seattle, searching for dinner after a long day out. Our 17 yr old huffily goes back to the room "I'm not hungry!", my wife and our 14 yr old and I turn in to a very pleasant, but almost empty "Bambinos". Nice table in the corner, prompt service. They have about 20 beers on tap, with a description of each on the large wall-sized chalk board. The bartender was very helpful (and not condescending at all) in making recommendations. I had a wonderful, potent stout and followed it up with a "sour" beer- (just like it sounds, but really quite delicious- I had never had one before).
The food came and was both massive and delicious. We had Calzones- could have actually split one for two people, but we had enough left over for breakfast. Great value, great ambience. My 14 year old even wondered why it wasn't more crowded- we were thankful it was not.

1  Thank jf002

Been to Bambino's? Share your experiences!