“GREAAATTTT pizza !”

Neighbourhood: Belltown
Washington
“GREAAATTTT pizza !”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stopped by yesterday after a movie at the IMAX. There is nothing better than a fresh salad, a great pizza and a good bottle of wine. This is the place to go

• Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
Seattle, Washington
“Good pizza, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been eating pizza from here for over 4 years now and the pizza is pretty good, unfortunately, the customer service has just about made me stop eating it! I called for a delivery pizza, and was told it would be about 45 minutes...well 1 1/2 hours later, still no pizza, and I called and asked about it. I was told by the woman who answers the phone..."I am sorry, but i have no idea what is going on...I can't even give you an excuse." Okay, no big deal, I thought it would be showing up soon, and waited another 10 minutes and still...nothing. So I called back and she said she was not able to get ahold of the driver. I explained that if we had been TOLD it would be that long, it would have been fine, but she couldnt even give us any type of answer. I flat out told her we didn't want to be charged for this order, and her reply to me was "well, I am sorry, i have no authority to refund your pizza amount, and I can't do that!" WRONG ANSWER! If the person taking the order has the ability to put the amount in from my debit card, they have the ability to remove it! Telling me she could not do that showed an absolute lack of care about customer service, and this should have been handled by her! The "owner" (as she told us) was delivering the pizza, and when we brought this up to his attention, he just shrugged it off and said he didn't have any idea what the problem or delay was. I just got off the phone with my bank contest the charge, which was STILL on my card.
ITS A REAL SHAME! No more Bambino's for us for a while!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Michael R
“Wood Fired Pizza Fan!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Pizza was the best I've ever had. Not crowded if you go around 6:30. Bluesy music and lots of microbrews and wines to choose from. Service was excellent, also. (Get the window seat up front to watch the world go by!)

Visited April 2014
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Beer heaven”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This has to be certainty for a visit if you like craft beers and tasty pizza. Really outside of Italy it's the best pizza I've had.

The beer choices are varied and changing according to the season, at least 14 draft and many more bottled at varying degrees of strength and a wide set of tastes although sometimes I think that the imagination of the head taster is a little in advance of me!

However, the place is very friendly with prompt service and advice is always at hand if you want to check on your initial choices, the place has a good level of noise just sufficient to let you know that's people are enjoying themselves which rubs off onto everyone.

My advice is to get in and settle down, study the beer list carefully, ales,stouts, pilsner or whatever and then match your pizza (if you are eating of course) or calzone and take your time to enjoy. I went in on my own this time and when sat at the bar was engaged in conversation quite quickly because it sort of attracts those sort of people, curious minds with a healthy appetite for listening. Nice place, nice city and nice people, thank goodness for pioneering souls of the past.

• Visited February 2014
Napa, California
“Great Pizza in Seattle!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stumbled upon Bambino's and so glad we decided to try it as we had an excellent pizza in a warm and cozy environment with great value and service. I would definitely return.

• Visited December 2013