Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
Β£68.52
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Museum of Pop Culture
from Β£68.52
from Β£92.33
from Β£71.68
from Β£81.25
7,257 results
All reviews jimi hendrix star trek science fiction nirvana exhibit star wars sound lab sci fi video games musical instruments wizard of oz pearl jam sky church horror exhibit rock music rock and roll huge screen experience music project
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2019

Went on the recommendation of my oldest son, who has been there twice. GREAT overview of popular culture in so many ways. Check out the Prince exhibit and Hendrix's guitar from Woodstock (along with many other axes!). Great Horror/Sci Fi section and more. Stop by when you go to the Space Needle!

1  Thank Mongoose_Man
Reviewed 9 September 2019

We went here for a work event- the food was FABULOUS and we had access to the entire museum. The displays were interesting and it was fun to play instruments and "record" on the upper levels (although some of the centers were not working correctly). I think this would be a great place to go to see a band perform. Our DJ was good but not many people danced. if you like to go to clubs this might be for you.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank CarolynQ63
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

This place really surprised me with how many different kids or art they could put under one roof. There was film, tv, horror, fashion, and of course music.

Plan to spend a few hours here to soak everything in. It is a self guided tour. Use the map provided to not get lost.

My teenagers also really liked the sound room where you could try different instruments and even jam out in a sound booth or lip sync.

I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank reneeh388
Reviewed 8 September 2019

We had a few days in Seattle after an Alaskan Cruise and stayed near the museum. We went our second day and were throughly surprised. If you like American popular culture you will love this museum. I highly suggest it as a fun indoor activity located near the Space Needle.

1  Thank DeanAtlanta
Reviewed 8 September 2019

I found it lacking in the ability to keep my attention. The Jimmy Hendricks section was the only highlight that interested me.

2  Thank gwrosie