Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
£68.52
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Museum of Pop Culture
from £68.52
from £92.33
from £71.68
from £81.25
7,257 results
All reviews jimi hendrix star trek science fiction nirvana exhibit star wars sound lab sci fi video games musical instruments wizard of oz pearl jam sky church horror exhibit rock music rock and roll huge screen experience music project
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2024

This place has something for everyone! Music fans, fantasy fans, sci-fi fans, and animation fans. Everyone in the family had no less than two geek-out moments including the hubby and fun-cle. This was a thorough enjoyable place!

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 27 March 2024 via mobile

We visited here recently whilst in Seattle. I was so excited to see the exhibits surrounding the grunge scene but I must admit I was a little disappointed. Other than Nirvana there didn't seem any exhibits other than mentions here and there of the many other Seattle based bands.
Also, with it being an American museum I was expecting there to be more interactive areas.
The entrance fee is also really expensive but I think that's just Seattle. It's an expensive place in general.

Date of experience: March 2024
1  Thank Faerycakes
Reviewed 9 March 2024 via mobile

Museum of Pop Culture has introduced many Pop star’s history. There are many zones to introduce different kinds of Pop music culture. There is also a big screen to replay the live music show. And the sound effects are very well. Though I have the limited time to visit the only few part of the museum, I am very happy to see and hear the pop music in it. Thank you for your service.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 31 December 2023

This would have been better with only music Each exhibit was too surface and topical not much depth. I would have appreciate more depth. the guitar gallery was very good with good example and interaction.
Also the price is just too expensive a $33. They use precision pricing. so i you want to go book early.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 24 December 2023

I did find the Admission sky-high ($35!!) but the permanent exhibitions were great though (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Hip Hop, sci-fi, Horror movies, gaming). As someone who really isn't into very much pop culture, this museum does a great job on educating its visitors on the basics of it. Ha.

Date of experience: January 2023