Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£75.40
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Museum of Pop Culture
from £75.40
from £91.44
from £70.99
from £91.44
7,261 results
All reviews jimi hendrix star trek science fiction nirvana exhibit star wars sound lab sci fi video games musical instruments wizard of oz pearl jam sky church horror exhibit rock music rock and roll huge screen experience music project
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2024 via mobile

The building is awesome and the curator did a great job organizing themes and displays. This isn't the kind of place I would need to go a second time. We enjoyed the horror, fantasy, and science fiction displays particularly.
The biggest downside for me was the gift shop. It was all shirts and mugs and some toys but nothing that replicated the displays. I would have loved to see postcards, canvas, etc. that displays the items in the room with items related to those who have died. Or something unique to the fantasy room. I was sad to not see anything cool to bring back with me.

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 28 April 2024 via mobile

It seemed like a lot of the pop culture was focused on historical movies and music. There was also a lot of focus on fantasy and sci fi movies, so if you’re not into that, this is probably not worth it. It was fine , but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 8 April 2024

Last time I was in Mopop was when they had first opened and they had tons of memorabilia (? 15 yrs ago). I thought I would take the teenagers on their rainy spring break. My kids are very much into music and pop culture, but this was the saddest, most boring collection of junk I’ve ever seen. They were so bored. The sci fi exhibit was cool, but not worth the ticket price. The kids were so disappointed, they said the leadership should consult young people to find out what’s cool. We will never be back, disappointed in both time and money spent.

Reviewed 7 April 2024

This place has something for everyone! Music fans, fantasy fans, sci-fi fans, and animation fans. Everyone in the family had no less than two geek-out moments including the hubby and fun-cle. This was a thorough enjoyable place!

Reviewed 27 March 2024 via mobile

We visited here recently whilst in Seattle. I was so excited to see the exhibits surrounding the grunge scene but I must admit I was a little disappointed. Other than Nirvana there didn't seem any exhibits other than mentions here and there of the many other Seattle based bands.
Also, with it being an American museum I was expecting there to be more interactive areas.
The entrance fee is also really expensive but I think that's just Seattle. It's an expensive place in general.

Date of experience: March 2024