“Good food, a bit short on atmosphere, service.”
Review of Athina Grill

Athina Grill
Ranked #543 of 4,394 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Neighbourhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am not sure how it works for dinner, as I only had lunch there. You order from a counter, and the server brings you your food to the table.

I would say my food, Gyro, was OK, nothing amazing, not bad, Prices were standard (HIGH) for a Gyro.

What was lacking was any sort of personal service at all. Get your own water, etc.

Greeks are know for being warm, and hospitable. So this place left me cold.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

The entree I got wasn't as exciting as the appetizer. We got sample of several dips and pita. I would probably just get all samples of appetizers when I go next.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was taken to this place last week for a quick bite to eat -- as one does around noon time -- and was pleasantly surprised. You order at the counter, so it can be fast. If not Greek yourself, you will need to ask questions -- nothing is self-evident. I got a bowl of soup, flavored by lemon or lemon grass... I believe it was one of the soups of the day... accompanied by some slices of warm pita bread. The soup was hot and delicious. It filled a hole, with nary a very big dent in the wallet.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Nice place. No frills, charming decor. Great value. Greek yogurt with dill is superb. As is the lamb. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I haven't been to Athina for some time, but it still has great food. The terokafteri spread is quite yummy and comes with pita triangles for dipping. Plenty of food and good value, nice clean atmosphere.

Been to Athina Grill? Share your experiences!