“Leavenworth Wine Tour” 1 of 5 bubbles

Marysville, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Leavenworth Wine Tour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

$55/ person gets you a ride on a shuttle bus, with cheese, crackers and sausage in a reusable plastic container and cheap paper plates. The wine tasting and tour were additional as it is at the discretion of the winery if they charge fees. They are not included in the $55/person.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank vacabound14

“Great Time, perfect for family and friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Me and 6 of my buddies floated the Tieton 2 years ago. We were all first time white water rafters and it was everything we expected. Our guide was chance and he was great, had tons of knowledge, history, and experience on the river, really a laid back guy and seemee very happy doing his job. We even had a rafter fall in and chance literally had him out of the water in seconds. I recommend anybody put this trip on there bucket list....camp sites were legit as well.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip on the Tieton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I rafted the Tieton river late in September. I was solo as my husband couldn't go so I felt a little apprehensive. Not about the trip but about doing this by myself. But it's something I've wanted to do for years. The first thing, I met another solo woman (70 years old) on her first rafting trip, too.
After the safety talk we were split into 2 rafts with the "older ladies" in the raft with poor Chance. Just as in the previous posts, Chance took great care of us, tailoring the trip with just enough excitement for the adventuresome ones while toning it down for the more timid rafters.
Even though the day was cool, not even 60 degrees, the water was warm. As everyone was wet at the end, Chance rushed to build a fire while Casey fired up the grill. After the steak dinner, Casey even entertained us with his music.
Overall it was a great trip and I'll be back to do the Wenatchee next spring or the White Salmon as I need a bigger adrenalin fix.
Tips - Wear your rafting clothes under your regular clothes on the way over. It's easier to change afterwards at your car so try to angle your car in for privacy when parking. There are 4 port-a-potties that can be used for changing but if it's a weekend with a lot of people it's going to be a long wait.
Everyone gets wet but the front rafters get soaked.
Throw a couple of folding chairs in your car to sit on after the trip.

1 Thank unionsparkette
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Fun times on the Tieton River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I and our good friends had a fabulous rafting experience down 17 miles of Tieton River on Saturday, September 21, 2013 with Brandon of Blue Sky Outfitters. The river ran fast with class 3 rapids the entire way. Brandon was a fun, confident and skilled guide who knew the river well. The scenery was absolutely beautiful. I have to admit I was a bit intimidated with the thought of class 3 – 4 rapids. However, safety was their main concern. The guides were organized as they fitted everyone for wet suites, booties, helmets, personal floatation devices and oars. We were thankful for the wet suits, as we were soaked on many occasions.
We returned to a wonderful BBQ steak or veggie burger dinner. The entire experience was wonderful and I felt safe the entire time. I would highly recommend this trip. Thank you Brandon for the great experience!! Great Job!! We can’t wait to experience another rafting trip next year with you!!

San Antonio, Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“the mighty Tieton river”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

my girlfriend and I rafted the Tieton river earlier this month and had a blast ! there was only us and another couple . it was totally chill and non-rushed. Chance was an awesome guide allowing us to do tricks like 360's and crashing into boulders on purpose and even switch seats while rafting . Seth and Peter were on point in the kayaks and were really cool too. we even caught a football straight out of the river at one point. river booty ! so this is my second time with blue sky . i rafted the Wenatchee 2 years ago . these guys are great, they are all about safety , education and fun. and our guides even grilled steaks after the Tieton trip. thanks guys.