“Sunset view from the water was amazing!”

Emerald City Charters
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sunset view from the water was amazing!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I really enjoyed so many aspects of this 1.5 hour adventure! The views available from being out in the water while the sun set were much more than I expected. The skies were clear and the view of Mt. Rainier was better there than from the top of the space needle. This was a real spur of the moment decision for me and I wasn't really prepared but the captain keeps blankets etc on board for those of us who don't consider such things. Great crew - very knowledgeable and engaging with everyone, beautiful boat, and some of the best photos of my entire trip. I'll do it again if I make it back to the area.

Visited July 2013

Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great way to spend time in Seattle”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Taking a two and a half hour evening sail was a fantastic way to see the Seattle waterfront, get away from the crowds and just enjoy the evening. The captain has been doing these sort of sails for 28 years and his love of sailing and being on the water is very apparent. He is friendly and has stories and information, if you ask. However, he also appreciates the peace that comes with being out on a sailboat so this isn't a big informational tour-just a wonderfully peaceful and pleasant way to spend the evening (or afternoon). The sailboats are good sized and comfortable. Highly highly recommend this activity

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tulip60
austin, tx
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Sailing - great way to see Seattle from the water”
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Emerald City Charters is a great way to see Seattle from the water. My husband I took a sailing tour in September. The tour was an hour and a half and departed from Pier 54. They also offer a two and a half hour tour. The website is sailingseattle.com.

1 Thank platinum1