“"Best. Date. Ever."” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of White Moustache Urban Adventure Co. - CLOSED

White Moustache Urban Adventure Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle's only eating tour on wheels. Share a ride through the tasty underbelly of Seattle's gastronomical play land. MORE THAN A FOOD TOUR. We believe we show off our city in a more authentic and tasty way by abandoning the sponsored sample trays and long walks found with the standard food tour. This is how Seattle's one and only eating tour on wheels was born. MORE FOOD. NO HIKE. We visit the best places and order full portions ensuring generous tastes at every stop. Each tour is at least 2 hours in length and features a minimum of 3 stops. On average, most people opt for longer trips of 4 hours with at least 6 stops. (Some brave souls have endured more than 6 hours and as many as 12 stops.) There is no limit. ALL-INCLUSIVE - $200 covers two eaters for a two hour eating excursion. Add $100 for each additional eater and/or hour. (Kids under 10 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.) All the food, fuel, & parking fees (and tickets) are included. (Special arrangements can be made for large groups.)
Olympia, Washington
“"Best. Date. Ever."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

In short White Moustache Urban Adventure Co. is incredible. My wife and I booked our adventure looking to learn about Seattle's history and layout, have some incredible food and drink and discover some date spots for future trips into the city (we live an hour away). Bryce was a blast as he gave us a tour of the city and described the food we'd be eating and the chef's who'd be preparing it. Since our time with Bryce in January we haven't been able to stop gushing about it to friends. In my wife's words: "Best. Date. Ever."
Thanks Bryce!

Redmond, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our evening tour with Bryce. Four different establishments over three hours and all new experiences. We are lifelong Seattleites and still learned so much from the stories of the restaurants and their respective neighborhoods. My wife is recently vegan and the tour was spot on both for her and her still-carnivorous hubby. We'll definitely be revisiting many of the spots Bryce showed us and will happily book another Tour soon -- this time with friends! Thanks Bryce and White Moustache Urban Adventure Co!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jim H
Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“THE foodie tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is the ultimate tour for people who love food. Like other reviewers, I booked this as a surprise for my husband on a trip to Seattle to celebrate his birthday. We travel a lot and our travels revolve around food, so this seemed like a must do. We were beyond 100% satisfied. Bryce had great insights on all the locations and you really do feel like a celebrity at each of the locations. It is hard to describe how fun it is to show up and immediately be seated with food and beverages on the way. The tour is very smartly put together. You start with more simple, casual food and work your way to fancier restaurants. Without a doubt, the best of each of these restaurants are presented to you and all of the dishes we had were very unique. In speaking with Bryce, you quickly discover how much work and research he has done to make this experience perfect. By the way, definitely purchase an additional hour. Having 4 hours really allowed us to savor our food.

1 Thank pjandpatrice
Tacoma, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Way to Celebrate a Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Surprised my husband with a this terrific food tour! Bryce was amazing and the food did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves to eat and is always looking for new things to try. We will be doing this tour again. Thanks Bryce!

1 Thank marisa m
Kirkland, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome - even with allergies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I had the pleasure of doing a tour with Bryce and team as our company holiday party. I have a ton of food allergies. I shared those allergies and each location we went to (there were 4) had something arranged for me to eat and drink. I was worried about going and being starving, and I was far from it. Thank you for not only an awesome evening with my team, but also for allowing me to enjoy just like everyone else. I can't wait to do it with a smaller group and try new places.

1 Thank BriannaInSeattle