“Best breakfast in Seattle”

Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,276 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Cross street: Queen Anne Ave & Mercer
Description: Centered around the cuisine, decor and imagery of the French Quarter and New Orleans and creating the feel of the Big Easy, Toulouse is one of the most intricate and ambitiously built restaurants in a generation. Our expansive menus offer culinary diversity and range from traditional Creole and French Quarter menu choices to traditional Parisian and French countryside preparations to more innovative dishes that are entirely unique to Toulouse. At Toulouse we are tremendously committed to offering value in all of its various forms, which includes our intricate and texturally rich decor, cuisine prepared with discipline and skill, fabulous cocktails, a diverse Northwest and French centered wine list, unrepeatable and unique people, and accessible prices in an adult escapist and community environment.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Wow! We finally found it after three days out best breakfast in Seattle. Great service, well prepared food, can't wait to come back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,368)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

|We have eaten at this restaurant many times over the years and always been happy with our meals. We stopped for breakfast recently and left thinking they need to up they're game a bit more. The Croque Madame was overwhelmed by too much Dijon mustard. I pulled out the ham and didn't bother eating the bread after the first piece. The potatoes were a bit limp as if they had been sitting for awhile before being served. The omelet was okay but nothing special. The fruit plate was pretty good as usual.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My Dad is from Baton Rouge and growing up I spent my summers in Louisiana so Cajun runs in my blood. I was really excited to try this place and got a reservation 1 week in advance for an anniversary date night. I came in with very high expectations. I am gluten free and the server was very accommodating of my allergies and advised which dishes would serve me best. I settled on the Shrimp and Grits, a nice classic. When my food came out the portion was tiny! The grits were also very watery. They were definitely not authentic and I could cook better grits with instant grits in my kitchen. I am still giving 3 stars as the service was good and it was nice for a special date, just know that it is not authentic Cajun food at all and it is pricey for the portions that you receive.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I couldn't count all the candles burning throughout this tastefully decorated and laid out restaurant. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands. The ambiance promises a lot, and the kitchen meets the challenge. Some of the best, fresh fish and seafood I've experienced lately, and so uniquely presented. The chef certainly has a flair with combining unique flavors and presenting in in a most eye appealing way. The bar is very well stocked and the bar staff knows what they are doing. If you don't want to sit in the dining room, full menu is available and well served at the bar.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. The decor and atmosphere is so different; it has very intricate details with the wood, tile and walls.
The food was unreal. We tried the prix fixe since the menu had so many choices and they all looked so great. The prix fixe comes with 3 courses each so we were able to try 6 dishes and each one was better than the next. Combine that with amazing cocktails (also hard to choose considering all the options and the backbar with 1000 bottles!).

This place was so good we decided to go back for breakfast a couple days later and of course it was on par with the dinner fare.

Make sure you make a reso for dinner because this place gets packed! They don't take resos for breakfast or lunch.