“Yum-o!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Yum-o!”
Reviewed 13 May 2010

Whether native or visitor, this is a fun, yummy tour to take. Beginning at The Chocolate Box we were educated about chocolate and offered samples, while drinking the best hot chocolate ever! From there to Theo's and a tour of the making of chocolate from bean to box, we were given samples and had lots to sample. From chocolate mint to curry and coconut we could try them all! Off to "Oh's" where we learned to temper chocolate and were given even more samples and, we got to take the chocolate that we tempered, with us. Riding on a sugar high, our last stop was Fran's. A delectable, sophisticated confection shop with my favorite, chocolate covered caramels, with sea salt. My out-of-town friend and I returned to The Chocolate Box floating on a chocolate cloud! This is a great way to see Seattle!

3 Thank Cubfan102

Seattle, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Delicious, Fun and Informative!”
Reviewed 3 April 2010

My sister and I took this tour as a Christmas gift to each other. What a blast! Our tour guide, Larry was entertaining, lively and really knowledgable. Our first stop was Theo Chocolate - it was fascinating and the samples were truly incredible -- the Coconut Curry was my favorite. Next was Oh!Chocolate. What a delight! We got to try hand tempering which was messy in the best way possible! Last was Fran's -- beautiful, perfect caramels and truffles...mmm. Definitely a must tour for any local or tourist.

3 Thank lassiesmom