3,134 results
All reviewscupcakespineappleseattle centerspace needlerock restaurantespresso barfree shuttlequeen annemicrowave popcornhardwood floorstommy bahamatoulouse petitmetropolitan marketevery afternoonwalk in showerkerry parkwalking distance
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was our second stay at the Maxwell in Seattle. After the first stay earlier this year I insisted we stay again for this quick overnight trip because we had a great experience last time. This time the person at check in didn't tell us any important info she just handed me the keys and made me sign papers and that was it. It had been many months since the first stay so we had forgotten about having to use the key for parking and the elevator, that was important because we were standing there thinking that it was broken when we couldn't push the buttons we didn't see the small sign telling us to use the key card. We felt pretty stupid when a very nice guest told us about using the key. My husband and two girls were looking forward to the cupcakes after our drive but after we dropped stuff off in the room they went to the lobby and found out the cupcakes were gone. I had briefly seen a plate with some cupcakes farther down the desk at check in and didn't realize they would be gone a few minutes later. I was the only person checking in at the time and I don't think it would have been to difficult for the lady to mention that we were almost out of time for cupcakes and that there was a few left. We arrived around 6:15-6:30. They didn't tell us how to connect to wifi, the kids figured it out. Didn't tell us popcorn or water was complimentary, I found that online. And the Diet Pepsi is always empty in the vending machine. On every floor! These are all pretty minor things but are the things that I feel set this hotel apart. I love the atmosphere, the decor, the bedding, hard floors in the rooms. At check out I mentioned the lack of communication and Ms. Macnamara was great about it and made it right and refunded the amenity fee. I wasn't expecting anything I just wanted to mention our disappointment but we were grateful for that. We hope to stay again the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Q7968NFjessicam
Aaron L, Manager at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear jessicam,

I am sincerely apologetic for your check in experience. Those are all very important points that we try to hit during every check in. I will also reach out to our vendor that manages the inventory of our soda machines... those should always be stocked for you.

Again, my sincerest apologies but I am very happy to hear that one of our Supervisors, Kelli, was able to help turn this experience around a bit. I of course would love to have you and your family back for a third stay with us and should you look to book please feel free to call the hotel and ask for Aaron (that's me!) so that I may help personally assist with your reservation.

Thank you so much for this feedback. It's invaluable information for the growth of our team.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Really liked this hotel. Hotel staff was very helpful and kind, the hotel was beautiful and well taken care of, and loved the room amenities. Plus, it's very close to a lot of downtown attractions (including the Space Needle).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron L, Manager at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear samuels,

LOVE this review! Thank you for taking the time to write to us as we appreciate all feedback. We will certainly share this with our teams both Front office and Housekeeping

We take pride in ensuring that our guests have a fabulous and comfortable stay time each and every visit.

Thank you for choosing to StayPineapple with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was an awesome hotel. Very clean and modern. Loved he duvets and the setup the rooms. I also loved the location as it was very close to Downtown and right around the corner front he Space Needle.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear brendav981,

Thank you for your AWESOME review! We are honored that you chose us for such a special occasion and to hear that we were able please your needs during your B-Day trip!

Annual Pineapple Birthday-cation? *cough cough*

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great location, fun and inviting decor, and staff for the most part were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, my girlfriend came down with the flu while we were there, and the front desk apparently had no Tylenol or Advil, so I had to walk to the 24-hr. drugstore at 2:30am to get some. Otherwise would have been 5-stars.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Wineandwheatfields,

And we hope to see you again! I would like to extend my apologies for not having any Advil or Tylenol. Due to complications and allergies that guests may have (known or unknown) it is common that hotels do not provide complimentary medication. Again I do apologize the convenience of this was not available and that your girlfriend got the flu on your vacation!

We look forward to seeing you at The Maxwell should the opportunity arise in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

From the friendly staff to the extremely comfortable beds, the Maxwell was an excellent choice for a combined business and mini-vacation trip. The location near the Space Needle and Seattle Center made it easy to get to downtown, Fremont, and Queen Anne. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Nancy L,

Thank you for your review! We are so delighted to hear we were the perfect Seattle location for you and that your stay with us was so comfy. We hope to see you back at The Maxwell should Seattle be on your itinerary again.

Thanks for choosing to StayPineapple!