3,167 results
All reviews cupcakes pineapple seattle center space needle rock restaurant espresso bar free shuttle queen anne microwave popcorn hardwood floors tommy bahama toulouse petit metropolitan market every afternoon walk in shower kerry park walking distance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pros: The decor was very cute and the staff very friendly and accommodating of special requests for our special occasion.Cons: the pool was way too cold, which was disappointing since that was the main reason we booked this particular Hotel. The room above the bar was very loud on Saturday night, making it hard to get our young daughter to sleep and hard to relax that night.

Room Tip: Room was very loud above the bar! If we had known this we would have made different reservations.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rye C, Front Desk Manager at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jennrj2018,

Thank you for choosing to StayPineapple at The Maxwell Hotel during your visit in the Emerald City. And we are glad to hear you enjoyed our decor and our team and we will certainly share your compliments with our pineapples. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we have addressed your concerns as we strive to insure the best experience for all of our guests.
If you would like to speak more about your stay, I am more than happy to talk with you over the phone. It's easy, just call the hotel directly and ask for Rye.
Again, thank you for choosing The Maxwell Hotel as your relaxation destination and we hope to see you again in the future.

Rye Cook-Biggert
Front Desk Manager
The Maxwell Hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First of all, you're in Seattle so the expectation of a unique and cool experience is already very high. The location is great, super walkable and accessible. The entrance is just the beginning of this immersive property. The interior is swanky, witty, and fabulous. The employees welcome you with a smartly fun vibe. It's not stuffy or uppity, but definitely elevates casual into something extra. You get vibrant moody lighting backlit by cool music, and you get a feeling that something intriguing has been happening, but it's all been waiting for you to arrive. You grab a cupcake and a cocktail, check yourself in the mirror, and go play with words in the elevator on your way up to your room. Brilliant decor and beds made out of heaven call you into your room, where you'll find everything you need to be comfortable and relaxed. It's so clean. It's a dog friendly hotel, but does not smell like it at all. The robe is to die for. The amenities are thoughtful and plentiful. The coffee keeps up with the Seattle standard. No question is weird. Everything is easy. This is why I staypineapple.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jess Z, Supervisor at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jen F,

It sounds to us like you 100% get what StayPineapple is all about: comfort, quirk, deliciousness and FUN! Thank you so much for leaving us such an incredibly detailed review! You certainly painted a picture of the experience that we aim for for every one of our guests.

From our afternoon delights in the lobby to the robes in the room (which I agree with you... they are amazing) all the way to our fabulous decor I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us.

You are certainly a pineapple through and through! We hope to see you again soon next time you find yourself in our wonderful city!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What an amazing experience! I travel quite a bit for my work and I'm on the road at least 150 days each year. That means a lot of hotels and restaurants. I can say without equivocation that The Maxwell is among the top 5 properties that I have stayed at in the past several years. The vibe, the decor, the style, the people - all amazing! I had a room with a view of the Space Needle, which is only about 5 minutes away on foot. I enjoyed two meals at the bar/restaurant in the lobby and both were great. Special thanks to Sean Dougherty for his hospitality and great conversation. I cannot wait to return to this fantastic property!

Room Tip: Ask to be in a room with a view of the Space Needle
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kevin M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and giving us such high praise! As you are such an experienced traveler we do not take your word lightly.

I am so happy that you were able to take advantage of our extremely close proximity to the Space Needle and that you enjoyed your meals at The Pineapple Bistro and Bar!

Should you find yourself back in town I hope you will choose to StayPineapple with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everthing was great and nice except that I had to pay for parking without any prior notification. They discounted the half of the fee though. Other than that, the bar serving was pretty slow but food was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear skwon8067,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We sincerely appreciate it.

We do charge $37.00 per night for parking at our property, that said I am glad you were given discounted parking as our goal is always to make sure that our guest is taken care of!

Should you find yourself back in the city I hope you will StayPineapple with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My kids and I loved this hotel! Just a short walk to the Space Needle/Pacific Science Center festivities. Fun decor, free WiFi, and empty hotel frig were some of our favorite highlights. Cold pool was disappointing.

Room Tip: Hall noise was easy to hear but even though the hotel was full wasn’t a rowdy crowd so not a problem.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jess Z, Supervisor at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Deat DPbeachMomof2,

Thank you so much for letting us know about the amazing time you and your family had with us!
I am so happy that you were able to take advantage of our close proximity to Seattle Center to visit the Space Needle and The Pacific Science Center.

I hope you will stay with us again if you find yourself back in Seattle!