Just returned from 2 night trip to Seattle and stayed at Courtyard. If you're going to a game AND wanting to spend time at Pike Place Market and/or shopping district, this is a great place to stay. The property was clean and the staff provided very good service. Here are some pros & cons:
- proximity to stadiums - approx 15 min walk along Occidental through Pioneer Square
- rooms, room with 2 queens was a great size, was clean and comfortable
- staff provided good customer service
- don't get a room on Cherry St side near the alley. The garbage trucks arrived between 10pm - midnight and they were very loud.
- rooms generally weren't sound proof so if you like silence, you will be challenged to sleep.
- $28 valet parking but I assume all hotels in downtown area would be similar.
If you are going to Seattle to just go to shopping district, you should look for a hotel near that area but if you are doing that and going to a game, this is a great place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square Hotel Seattle