“Who knew sushi could be good fast food?”
Review of Genki Sushi - CLOSED

Genki Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Low on ambiance, high on fast and variety, and middling on quality - not bad just ok. The food comes past on a conveyor belt, you pick what you want and pay by the number of plates. It's really efficient, reasonably priced and you can be in and out very quickly.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

for a sushi chain, it isn't bad. nice variety, nice atmosphere, but it is a chain with places in hawaii, california, and japan.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

The selection looked impressive, but for the most part the sushi was just mediocre. I wasn't impressed with the fare given the large number of sushi places in downtown Seattle. I'd skip this sushi place and try a different one, it seemed like a 'chain sushi bar' kind of place.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

If you want affordable sushi, this is the place to visit. I've dined at the Queen Anne location as well but Renton seemed to be a larger place. This is a conveyor belt style experience. We have our favorite more expensive sushi places to dine at, but if you want fast, cheap, not too bad sushi, then this is the place to visit. Plates range from $1-$2 at times there might be something that will cost $3. But it's our favorite last minute place to go.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Was visiting Seattle from Colorado, which is not known for its seafood!! We wanted to try a casual, fun place for sushi and my husband and I were so happy with our choice to go here. Fresh sushi, lots of varieties in my opinion, comes around on a conveyer belt and you get to choose what you want as it passes by. We thought it was a great interactive dinner experience. Fancy, no, but we thought the service was good, and the price for sushi could not be beat. We had such a great time we almost went back the next night.
Very fresh sushi at a very nice price tag!