“Average cupcakes, macaron”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I purposely wanted to try their goodies because they were featured on fUnique eats..the salted caramel cupcake i ordered was just okay...the cupcake was not moist and there was barely any caramel in the cupcake..i also tried their pistacchio macaron..it too was average..my sister makes macarons and she's not a chef but hers were actually better..i wouldnt go back..

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stopped here on our Savour Seattle Tour, the cupcakes were yummy with very inventive flavors. We enjoyed a pancakes and bacon cupcake and a chocolate ganache cupcake. So yummy and not overly sweet, or fakey tasting like most cupcakes shops. You can taste the quality ingredients and care that goes into these cupcakes.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

A yummy little stop to gather strength during a long day of shopping. I decided to try the Pancakes and Bacon cupcake as it seemed to be their signature flavour. The frosting was light and fluffy with a fun breakfast flavour. The icing to cupcake ratio was excellent with moments of teeth floating through frosting before settling into the cake. I also enjoyed a cup of lavender tea that is farmed in a near by town to round out a lovely tourist adventure for my tastebuds.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Need I say any more then pancake and bacon cupcake? Not really but I'll add...apple cinnamon bacon and hazelnut buttermilk bacon are also some of the selections. Doesn't everything go better with bacon? And if you are really weird and don't like bacon there are so many other flavors you will NOT be disappointed. If you're in Seattle and you absolutely love cupcakes... even if you don't... don't leave without stopping. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I went there about 3pm. My cupcake had whipped buttercream frosting on it. The cake was dry. I was looking forward to something outstanding but it wasn't there.