“Spectacular Pork Belly”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 36th Street and Fremont Ave N
Transit: On the main line for Transit 5.
Description: At Hunger 2.0 we work with local purveyors and farmers to provide the best quality ingredients and dishes available. Our focus is on continental cuisine that brings you exciting dishes from some of our favorite regions in the world; prepared with our own unique twist.
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I got the pork belly and it was spectacular. I highly recommend it. Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Portions however are small so save this a rest day rather than after a big day of sight seeing.

There are newer reviews for Hunger

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Drinks and atmosphere were divine. Steak tartare out of this world. The meat plate was also good. Paella delicious. The pate was average. We had a table of 6 and shared everything family style. It was the last night that my brother was in town from LA so it was sort of a celebration. Overall the experience was delightful. Exactly the type of fun and yummy evening we had hoped for.
We have a living social coupon for brunch, looking forward to using that soon.

Will definitely come here again, and would recommend it for large parties and special events.

Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

I came excited to taste the favors of France, Spain, and Italy. I left dissapointed with the food, but happy with the wine.

The waiter initially tried to stear me towards a pulled pork dish. I picked the Cassolet listed in the menu as being made with pork sausage and bacon, like what I enjoyed at a brasserie in Provence.. Guess what I got instead? White beans snd pulled pork! Hah! So, if you don't want what the waiter suggests, better just walk out, because that's what you are getting!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We visited the restaurant liking the name of the restaurant. That is about all we liked. The food was expensive and all mixed together (i.e. like potatoes, eggs, sauce, veges) Didn't really like the presentation and is was very fatty (oily). Probably won't eat there again. The seating is hard and uncomfortable. I could not recommend this restaurant to my friends.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This restaurant has very good food at reasonable prices. The shrimp chermoula and the stuffed dates were both excellent. The waiter was very attentive and knowledgeable about the wine. A great neighborhood addition.