“Adorable Candy Shop”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Adorable Candy Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Small, adorable shop with delicious fudge and fun candies. They're happy to give you a sample, too. Try the caramel-marshamallow fudge :)

Visited May 2014

Kent, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Chocy Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I love this shop! I read a review in which somebody described the shop as 'dingy'. I completely disagree. It has moody lighting which adds to the atmosphere of the shop. The lady serving was very friendly and knowledgeable, offering samples of the fudge before hubby and I decided what we wanted to buy.

We decided on Salted Caramel Fudge and Rocky Road fudge - both delicious, although the salted caramel was my absolute favourite!

I'd suggest that this is definitely worth a visit if you are in Seattle.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank scruffykaz
Canada
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Good fudge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

The fudge is good and resonably priced. The sea salt Carmel was amazing. The chocolate itself is average. The specialty chocolates were good and varied. As normal, a specialty chocolate is expensive but not as much as some so I would come back and get myself their fudge again for sure.

Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Huh?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

After reading these reviews I made sure I went by the Chocolate Market. I found it dark and dingy and WAY overrated. Lots of molded chocolates if you're into that. I didn't buy anything and I came to Seattle for the chocolate! I thought Chocolopolis, The Chocolate Box, Theo Chocolates and Seattle Chocolates were all WAY better. Don't waste your time. If you want chocolate at Pike Place Market, go to DeLaurenti or Chukar Cherries. Seattle is a great chocolate town - enjoy!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Denise R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

I bought several different chocolates and all of them were great. My favorite was the appropriately named Yum which was caramel, pistachios, and dried cherries covered in chocolate and topped with sea salt.