“If you want to try out a segway and ride arround you'll like this”

Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #12 of 162 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Seattle. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Seattle and all of its attractions. Check out Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and everything else Seattle has to offer as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed 25 September 2013

If you want to try out a Segway and ride around you'll like this, I personally have rode a Segway in many towns -I take these tours for the information, history, and overall site views. Of course, this requires a knowledgeable guide, ours was not. Our ride, was a ride around town, there was very little information about Seattle. If you want to ride a Segway this is the place, the owner might want to change the name to Segway rental.

1  Thank TopSecretReview
MagicCarpetGlide, Owner at Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

This is unfortunate for us to hear. We have retrained the guide you had that day to make sure he knows the route, tour facts and places of interest as well as reiterated that we are a "tour" not just a fun activity with Segways. Sorry for your less then stellar experience with us.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I haven't been home to Seattle for a visit in awhile & brought my fiance who was a first time visitor. We have never been on Segways before & thought we would try it with my 14 year old daughter. This was a blast! We had Jacob as our guide & he asked us from the beginning what we were looking to get out of our experience. We didn't want all the stopping & touristy info. We wanted to see the city & we did just that! He took us up on Queen Anne Hill which was amazing on a clear Seattle day. I think people just need to express what they want from the tour & they will deliver. Will definitely do again on our next trip back to Seattle!

2  Thank Renee_K101
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was more of a Segway ride around town than it was a tour of Seattle. We did make our way from one end of the city to the other but with very little information on the sites, history or areas. If you want to ride segways this is the place, if you want a tour... Try somewhere else... Or make sure you request a knowledgable guide. ...

1  Thank Pjvantravel
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We coaxed our friends to do this tour because we did a segway tour once before and really enjoyed it. It is a fun way to see the town. Even my friend who was very reluctant to do this said about half way through, " I'm starting to like this!" Our tour guide was great too.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Landed in Seattle on the Monday afternoon and by that night we were on the Segways. There was only myself and my husband so we really got the most out of the segways. Shannon was brilliant and gave us some good ideas on where to go and what to see. We had used segways previously so it was great not going 'turtle' slow. Definitely would recommend the 2 hour 'ride'. Really enjoyed the experience

1  Thank DebMP