“I wish I could give it a rating higher than Excellent”

Shutter Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$69.00*
and up
Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle City Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Shutter Tours is a top rated Seattle sightseeing tour company designed to help you not only see many great locations but spend quality time and explore each location. Our signature Snoqualmie Falls tour is a great way to see the falls and enjoy some time in the city exploring great locations like the Hiram Chittenden Locks, Fremont Troll and Kerry Park. Check out our website for more information and the excellent seasonal tours we offer such as the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Tours in April and the Lavender Weekend in July.
Gaffney, South Carolina
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“I wish I could give it a rating higher than Excellent”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor prior to booking our city tour and I couldn't believe that any tour operator could have such high ratings by so many people, I had to see it for myself! Everything that others have said about the high quality of a tour that is provided is true and then some!!! The tour description on Shutter Tours is totally accurate as far as the sights seen, the expertise of Terry as a tour operator and a photographer is totally correct as others have said. It was truly a pleasure to take a tour with Terry and I highly recommend Shutter Tours as the perfect way to see the sights of Seattle.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank scdak
TerryDivyak, Owner at Shutter Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
When I saw the headline of this review, “I wish I could give it a rating higher than Excellent”, I was so thankful for your comments. Being a family owned company, we really work hard to provide the highest quality tour by paying attention to the details and we are grateful for your review.

We hope to see you again on your travels to Seattle.

Los Angeles, California
142 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“What a fabulous local insight into the city...and picked up photo tips en route....”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Terry was an amazing tour guide - i had booked the tour for right after our cruise - once we docked in Seattle, I found out that he had called to confirm the day before and gave the time and location to collect us - 9 30 am, just along from the terminal - he was right on time and had a whole locked secure area in the back of his van for our luggage - and he dropped us off at our hotel after the tour!

The tour was comprehensive and took us all over the city and beyond - he has local knowledge and I will not hesitate to say 'You will not be disappointed - just book it!' We ran over schedule due to traffic; other companies would have cut the tour short, not Terry - he kept going until he had shared with us all his favorite places and insider knowledge! For those intimidated by the photography element - don't be! He gave great tips and helped you as much or as little as you wanted/needed....a most enjoyable day and one of our Seattle highlights.... and loved the bottles of water he had available as needed...

1 Thank Yvonne M
What a fun day we had and I always enjoy seeing the large cruise ships as we pickup at the cruise terminal. Those majestic ships give me the travel bug and it's great to hear others stories as they arrive. I'm glad you booked with us and enjoyed the day. Yes, the traffic can be a bit of a challenge here in Seattle and thankfully we were able to maintain our tour as described with everyone understanding the traffic challenges.

I'm glad you enjoyed my simple photo tips too...

Trenton, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun tour”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Terry was smart, funny, and capable. We saw the highlights of Seattle plus Snoqualmie Falls. He is competent with a variety of cameras and took good photos of/for us--which was especially important to me since I was on the tour solo. You will want to take time later to visit the Market and the Space Needle and Art Museum and such if you have time, but you get a good start with a city tour.

1 Thank gottogoGa
Poole, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Every tour should have a Terry.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I think our Seattle tour with Terry was the best tour we have ever been on. He was eloquent, and obviously loves Seattle, and in turn, we came to love it too. He is very knowledgable about the history of Seattle, and he took us to visit places which weren't on the itinery, but which he knew we would be interested in. He also helped us with our photography, and we ve taken some amazing photos. We left the tour feeling that we ve made a friend, and that's never happened before! Thankyou Terry, and by the way, the word is gongoozler, not gongoogler!

3 Thank jill190872
Thank you for that great compliment its always nice to know that others fall in love with our city after joining a tour. I think having smaller groups, it allows us to be more interactive and develop a warm friendship with our customers too. And thanks for the clarification on the word Gongoozler, such a fun word to share with our customers.

Hollywood, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice Snoqualmie Falls and city tour.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would like to recommend Shutter tours to anyone visiting Seattle as tourist. Terry picked us up at our hotel at the appointed time and took us to the Falls and then a tour of the city. Very informative, giving us an insight in the city history. Terry really knows his city. This has been one of the most relaxing tours we have taken anywhere. He gave us tips on photography!

Visited May 2014