“Great tour, and great beer!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Road Dog Tours
Ranked #4 of 71 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Make sure you spend a few hours in Seattle on a Road Dog Tour! Whether you're into visiting craft breweries (Seattle Brewery Tours), distilleries, or coffee roasters, we have what you're looking for. We pick you up and drop you off from convenient downtown spots, take you to three locations, tour the facilities, provide you with samples, fun education, and swag. Our tours are fun and entertaining, and you won't go home thirsty!
Morgantown, WV
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great tour, and great beer!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I cant say enough about how fun this tour was. The small groups made it intimate and wonderful. Young and old a like enjoyed it. Our driver was impressive with his knowledge of not only beer but Seattle. The breweries that we toured were great as well. When I travel back to Seattle I will make a trip with them.

Visited May 2012
RoadDogTours, Manager at Road Dog Tours, responded to this review, 20 December 2014
We can wait to see you again, thanks for reviewing us!

Issaquah, Washington
“Great time with great people from around the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

Hey, how much better can it be? You get to meet beer lovers from the local area and from out of state, no driving involved, and plenty of beer to sample. Started at Georgetown Brewing then to Hale's Ale's with the last stop being Pyramid. Wished we could have gone to Fremont or Elysian but no complaints.

Dustin is a great guide, knows his beer, great music mix while moving and answered every question thrown at him.

Would have been great to see a bit more of the brewing and production process but hey, we had 3 breweries to visit!.

Highly recommend the tour, and I know I'll be back!

Visited May 2012
Thanks for the recommendation, and we can't wait to see you for another round!
Plano, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's a pub crawl”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

First, this is a fun little tour which is not hard to do due to all the beer you get to drink. I was expecting more of how beer is made, look at the inner workings of a brewery. Instead we went to 3 brewery's sat down at the bar and order a variety of beers, six at one place. Afterwards, we did go to the back of the house which was lame, an example.. One brewery we looked at an empty warehouse and discussed what should be put here, the second we could not even get to the area where the beer is made, it was roped off. Only one did we get a little discussion and peak at how beers are made but it was by our tour guide, I wanted to hear from the people working there, etc. Overpriced for what you get.. Eat food before you go on this tour!!

1 Thank mcgeex4
RoadDogTours, Owner at Road Dog Tours, responded to this review, 12 December 2014
Sorry to hear you had an average time on the tour. We strive for beerfection as we tour, teach and drink our way around Seattle.
Yucca Valley, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Go Road Dogs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

My daughter and I spent 5 days in Seattle for Mother's Day. We went on the Road Dog's Seattle Brewery Tour and had an amazing time. I'm not one for microbreweries, but this tour may have mad a convert out of me! We visited 3 breweries - Georgetown, Big Al's and Pyramid. Each one was unique and fun. Dustin, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about not only the breweries we visited, but all breweries. Learned a lot, met some fun people and had a great time. Definitely a MUST Do and SEE when you are in Seattle. Thanks, Dustin! Mamacita :)

Visited May 2012
Thank you Mamacita for the review, it looks like you guys had a great time!
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing I did in Seattle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

Great way to see the city and experience the craft brewery scene. Whether or not you are an aficionado, Dustin (owner, operator) has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with any level of beer drinker.

You'll have a ton of fun no matter what. Trust me, I went with my mom, and we had a blast!

1 Thank Meghan S
A Seattle Brewery Tour is the perfect family activity, nothing brings family together like beer!