“Great Bachelor Party”

Small Group Brewery Tour of Seattle
Ranked #3 of 80 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Make sure you spend a few hours in Seattle on a Road Dog Tour! Whether you're into visiting craft breweries (Seattle Brewery Tours), distilleries, or coffee roasters, we have what you're looking for. We pick you up and drop you off from convenient downtown spots, take you to three locations, tour the facilities, provide you with samples, fun education, and swag. Our tours are fun and entertaining, and you won't go home thirsty!
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I took my brother and his friends on this tour as part of a bachelor party. Not only did we get exposed to Seattle's "indie" brewery scene but we learned a ton! So many good facts about the city, beer, history, and did I mention beer? I would very much recommend this to anyone.

RoadDogTours, Manager at Road Dog Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2014

We are so happy that you guys had a great time, a Seattle Brewery Tour is the perfect combination of beer and education!

All reviews
"beer scene"
in 12 reviews
"great tour"
in 57 reviews
"the beer making process"
in 11 reviews
"these guys"
in 15 reviews
"behind the scenes"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 19 reviews
"booked this tour"
in 9 reviews
"three hours"
in 11 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Had a great time- Brian is the bomb
Would definitely recommend the tour to my friends, Seattle is such an awesome city! a great way to see areas that most people don't go to.

RoadDogTours, Manager at Road Dog Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2014

We love this town too, there is so much good beer!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This tour was very enjoyable and informative!! Jason, our tour guide, is very knowledgeable about beer in general, including many details about the ingredients that go into the variety of beers. Included in his beer knowledge is a terrific recall of beer history; local, national, current, and older. Then, there was his amazing ability to relate to us, the tourists, along with each of the staff people of the breweries we visited. I hope to be able to do this tour again with many additional friends!!

You can see that we have great relationships with all the breweries that we travel through and we appreciate them for all the tasty beer they make. We also love getting to connect with our guests and sharing experiences over a beer. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were in Seattle for the weekend after an Alaskan cruise and saw the advertisement in a travel magazine. I'm so glad we decided to sign up! Our Road Dog tour guide was Brian and he was fantastic! He was knowledgable about the breweries and overall history of the city. We went to 3 really great establishments in the Fremont area that offered different tastes of what Seattle has to offer. And we even stopped for a picture with the Fremont Troll! We would definately do it again! I have recommended 'Road Dog' to our friends who are traveling in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
RoadDogTours, Manager at Road Dog Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2014

It's great when our guides can squeeze in some of the sightseeing highlights in between breweries. No two tours are the same!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This your was fantastic! I was hungover from the night before and our guide was very nice about it. Our group was small was we went to three separate breweries around Seattle and he told us seattle history and random facts as we drove. He also went different routes to and from them so we could see more exciting things which was nice. I even had to use his "fail pail" and he couldn't have been more understanding. His humorous jokes and witty puns go perfectly with my personality and even though I felt awful, he made me smile. I wish I could remember his name, but my travel partner would remember, and when we come back to Seattle next year I will be requesting him. At our last stop I wanted to get a growler from Bad Jimmies and he dodged across the street, just barely escaping a horrible driver to purchase one for me from a different location. I couldn't have imagined how fun this tour was going to be. DEFINITELY BOOK WITH ROAD DOGS!! I wear my shirt weekly :)

Thanks for sharing your story, it's a great example of how our guides will go beyond the call of duty for our guests!

Been to Road Dog Tours? Share your experiences!