This was our base pre and post Alaskan cruise. We booked here without having been to a La Quinta before and to be honest, we were most pleasantly surprised!!
We're from NYC so we're used to walking and this hotel is in a nice location. Short walk to Westlake Center (shopping galore + light link rail + monorail), the Space Needle, REI (awesome!) and a longer walk to Pike Market (but still doable as long as you dont mind a couple steep hills). Plus it's literally around the corner from Whole Foods which is great if you need to pick up anything and going the other way right off of Denny Way a few blocks up is Walgreens as well. Super convenient! If you do rent a car, they have free parking on-site which is a plus.
The staff here is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and efficient. Check-in and check-out was really smooth and very quick. Everything is straightforward. The only thing is if you arrive early (before lunchtime really) and want to check-in, then they may not have rooms ready especially on weekends as it's a popular hotel for cruisers. Once they all start leaving though, rooms open up by about 2pm. So beware on Saturdays and Sundays.
Awesome extras here like lemonade and lemon water all day in the lobby, free wifi, fresh baked cookies everyday at 7pm and their free breakfast in the AM. They have 2 waffle machines (sweet!!), coffee, juice, teas, yogurt, different breads for toast, mini muffins, hard boilied eggs (protein!), hot oatmeal with toppings, some sort of other hot breakfast item of the day and fresh fruit (bananas and apples). Everything is self serve but there's plenty of cups, plates and silverware. There's lots of seating but it fills up fast, if anything you can make your food and take it back to your room on a tray!
The rooms are a nice size (we booked 2 double beds) and the beds are comfy. Nice TVs with hbo and showtime. I like the bathroom setup in that the sink is separate outside and they have awesome double-headed showerheads. The only thing that would be nice is if they offered slippers or something, otherwise really...You get a lot for what you pay for here and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta