This was our first trip to Seattle. We took the train from the airport to Westlake Center, and then took a 15 minute walk to the LaQuinta.
This hotel is VERY centrally located to see the Space Needle and museums. There is a grocery store just around the corner (Whole Foods) and some nice restaurants. La Quinta does not have a dinner restaurant.
Kimmy was VERY helpful with check-in and in getting us directions. She could not do enough for us. What an asset to the hotel.
Breakfast was great and had everything from fresh fruit to cereals and waffles.
The rooms were clean and quite.
If you are visiting Seattle, this is a wonderful family place to stay. A lot of people were staying in this hotel before and after taking a cruise. Also, families stayed here while visiting the Space Needle.
Great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta