I stayed at this hotel with my friends for two nights and was pleasantly surprised by how clean the room was. The beds were very comfortable, blackout blinds let us sleep in, service was good. We even had the hot tub and the pool all to to ourselves one evening - very relaxing. Breakfast - while not as healthy as I'd have liked it - comprised the usual staples (eggs, bacon, burgers, oats, pancakes, coffee, tea, fruit juice and some fruit) and was quite tasty. The Internet connection occasionally went slow and once I couldn't browse any websites despite the fact that I was connected. Other than that, I was impressed and would stay there again if I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn