I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my room. It was a large room with all the amenities, and very clean. It had both firm and soft pillows (nice size ones), sitting area with couch and table, as well as microwave and coffeemaker. Wi-fi was wireless or Ethernet. Facilities include a nice workout room, indoor pool and jacuzzi. The breakfast buffet was outstanding; it had a full range of hot dishes (bacon, sausage, egg, gravy and biscuits) as well as a good vairety of cereals, rolls, juices. I had a great rate from Priceline, but the distance from downtown was not accurate. The hotel was about 20 north of City Center on 99.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn